• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
The dedication.
I try.
V8qIjs4.png

Gaming side I assume?

Of course. :D

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=100361495#post100361495

Ahhhh so that's where your avi comes from, Wazzy. Nice job it was fun to read. I think 8 and 9 are the only ones I haven't played.....oh and 13-2 13-3 -_-

Get into VIII. Skip IX. It's shit despite what the majority of the misguided fanbase thinks.

And I bought XIII-2 new. I was part of the problem. :negman:

They haven't gotten a penny from me since tbh.

I always heard bitching about the junction system. I think I'll finally give it a go. I played the demo for it, can't remember what game it was packaged with back in the day.

Tactics fo life

Chuckie

Get into VIII. Skip IX. It's shit despite what the majority of the misguided fanbase thinks.

And I bought XIII-2 new. I was part of the problem. :negman:

They haven't gotten a penny from me since tbh.

You keep proving that you have the most apt username on Neogaf. IX is the best FF and your opinion is as shite as possible.

I hate you!

I kinda want Destiny, but I also kinda want to play it on PC, and I kinda don't want to buy a PS4 since it doesn't have any games that interest me.

The dilemma, man.

Wazzy

Banned
I've never played a Final Fantasy game, but that thread is impressive :eek:
Thanks! :D
I always heard bitching about the junction system. I think I'll finally give it a go. I played the demo for it, can't remember what game it was packaged with back in the day.

Tactics fo life

Tactics is awesome.

Junction system has it's flaws but it's really fun to use.

Also because we brought up Tactics, this arranged version of Liberi Fatali is giving me Tactics vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoH8JjbB1pU

I kinda want Destiny, but I also kinda want to play it on PC, and I kinda don't want to buy a PS4 since it doesn't have any games that interest me.

The dilemma, man.

Dude! I'm in the same boat. Latley I've been out of video games and when I do play something it's on pc. But I kind of want to get a ps4 Destiny bundle.

You keep proving that you have the most apt username on Neogaf. IX is the best FF and your opinion is as shite as possible.

I hate you!

The truth is upsetting I know. But you will accept it one day.

Also, FFIV is the best one. Spoony bard and Rydia's return to the party make it so.

I know this girl she's not too bright
But she's educated in bed all right
She's made seduction a work of art
A PhD with her legs apart

She's got dreamy eyes, Lolita lips
She's got undulating, grundulating, grinding hips
She clicks her fingers, guys come to heel
Chewed up, spat out, no big deal

The_Poet

Banned
Out FFV and IX lover.

So many delays and it will still most certainly have a day one patch. #moderngaming

To be fair, they have to print/publish the game months ahead of release. Bugs are inevitable and fixed during that time.

GTA5 PC will have to do until then
inb4 that gets delayed too

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Can we please stop giving credit to Square for the wrong games when we should slobbering over the Secret of Mana series?

kplsthxbye

SOME THINGS JUST, SOME THINGS JUST MAKE SENSE
AND ONE OF THOSE IS YOU AND I
SOME THINGS JUST, SOME THINGS JUST MAKE SENSE
AND EVEN AFTER ALL THIS TIME
I'M INTO YOU
BABY NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I'M NOT INTO YOU

Hayley's sunk her claws in again. Ninj will be pleased.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Bitches please. You haven't even been on GAF for more than 5 years.

Edit: Tiddums... what were you doing with James Deen?

HEbbVjE.jpg

Point at the doll and tell us where he touched you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom