• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now/Here.

image.php

Get into American Horror Story Freakshow when it starts airing.
Hopefully it's better than Coven and on the same level as Asylum. That it's a period piece like Asylum and not set in the modern day gives me hope.

zeemumu

Ice cold.

I seriously loved the way Coven started. But it just devolved into an absolute mess. Would have been so much better as a period piece set in 17th century Salem and 18th century New Orleans.

I'm not good with shows where I hate pretty much everyone right off the bat. The teenagers who got on the daughter's case about the smoking, the kleptomaniac mom, her daughter that didn't like Go Diego Go (seriously, how can you not like Go Diego Go?). Who am I supposed to LIKE in this show?

I'm not good with shows where I hate pretty much everyone right off the bat. The teenagers who got on the daughter's case about the smoking, the kleptomaniac mom, her daughter that didn't like Go Diego Go (seriously, how can you not like Go Diego Go?). Who am I supposed to LIKE in this show?

Well, the first season is the worst.

I would suggest giving Asylum a chance. Some of the actors are re-used. But it's entirely new characters/setting/plot. And it doesn't have Taissa Farmiga aka annoying teenage querl from the first season.

zeemumu

Well, the first season is the worst.

I would suggest giving Asylum a chance. Some of the actors are re-used. But it's entirely new characters/setting/plot. And it doesn't have Taissa Farmiga aka annoying teenage querl from the first season.

I would also end up skipping Coven because I'm not a huge fan of witches, or Emma Roberts.

zeemumu

Waiting on a call back from my doctor for a referral so I can see someone about being depressed and I have a 7-11PM shift tonight. Who the hell would be at a Walmart past 9PM on a Monday night?

People who want to shop in peace. And/or alcoholics.

[edit]: Kii @ Amazon still trying it with their flop Fire phone. Stop sending me e-mails about it. It's shit.

[edit 2]:

How much Photoshop did it take to give the illusion she has ass cheeks?

And OP got juniored. Damn.

Oh my god, I knew it was the same guy who made that "Help GAF, I'm too attractive and women only want me for my looks" thread.

I should've known Detective GAF would expose. I read he was in a relationship for 4.5 years and I immediately remembered that thread. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE GODDAMN RECEIPTS.

If you squint reaally hard, you can see Adobe's registration code.

Ass By Adobe™

Wazzy

Banned
FINALLY

I finished my FF VIII anniversary tribute video. It's not even very good but I don't care because I finally completed it. :')

zeemumu

It really sucks that I never hung out with the group of people who were a year older than me and were really into anime and stuff. I only hung out with the ones who were my age and were into anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom