• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I had a dream that I went to a Fatburger for the first time in 7 years. The last (and only) time I went to one was because a family friend invited us to a grand opening. The only thing on the menu was some kind of burger tower that cost $60, so I went to the register and asked them if I could just have a regular burger, and they brought me what looked like a flattened Big Mac. It was the worst burger that I had ever eaten. Then I walked back to the apartment/hotel room and my parents showed up later and asked me what class of tickets I wanted on the space shuttle. I told them that I just wanted to stay home then I woke up. Fatburger is one of those places that I'll only visit once ever several years or so.

It fits Katniss so well

tumblr_inline_nco099BJW51rsbvsp.gif

Feeling like bailing on everything and watching shit in bed and nothing else. Things suck.

Blargh.

EDIT: AND NOW THE FUCKING NECK OF MY GUITAR'S BROKEN IN TWO. FUCKING. FANTASTIC.

zeemumu

Feeling like bailing on everything and watching shit in bed and nothing else. Things suck.

Blargh.

EDIT: AND NOW THE FUCKING NECK OF MY GUITAR'S BROKEN IN TWO. FUCKING. FANTASTIC.

My guitar neck has been steadily cracking not long after I got it. I have no idea if it's just the outer shell or the actual neck, but inevitably I'm going to end up tightening the strings too much and it's going to snap and probably hit me in the face somehow.

Why did they need to include aliens in Season 2? A story about a serial killer and a messed up insane asylum would have been fine. Aliens is jumping the shark.

The Pats are losing against the Chiefs 0-24

Fuck everything

OH FUCK THE CHIEFS JUST INTERCEPTED ARRRGH

I could absolutely just cry. It's really embarrassing. But it is only week 4 and they won't be last in the division!

Edit: Oh splendid! An interception returned for a touchdown! *sobs*

This season is going to suck isn't it :(

AcridMeat

Banned
Right on, kick that research's metaphorical bum. As for music I've been listening to this playlist on youtube the last couple days. Holy crap does it have some amazing tunes on it.

As for me, I'm pretty sure I have partial deafness in my left ear now. I thought it was sinus congestion as I was sick not long ago, but taking sudafed the last day 1/2 has helped a little, but it's still blocked. And general crap I won't get into. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom