• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It should be, it's raining now, but the weather changes hourly here...
If it does keep raining, I have plans for other indoor stuff... :p

I did a crazy amount of cleaning yesterday, as the GF hasn't really been to my place.
Her place is pretty damn clean...
Nuersey changes her sheets every three days and keeps her apartment clinically clean. Makes me feel like a slob. And I've already shown my bathroom here.

MutFox

Banned
Nuersey changes her sheets every three days and keeps her apartment clinically clean. Makes me feel like a slob. And I've already shown my bathroom here.

I'm a god damn slob then... :|
Though I did change the sheets last night. :p

I cleaned as much as I could,
then got tired and played video games...

MutFox

Banned
I've been trying to think what cleaning I'm good at...
I can clean hard drives... :|
Also good at cleaning myself, which makes it seem that I'm pretty clean.... o_o

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've been trying to think what cleaning I'm good at...
I can clean hard drives... :|
Also good at cleaning myself, which makes it seem that I'm pretty clean.... o_o

Reminds me that I need one of these

IYou9Cg.jpg

MutFox

Banned
God damnit, it won't stop raining... :|
It's the last day of the North Van Night Market too... :/

**Edit** I LOVE the rain, except when I have outdoor plans...
I guess it means more indoor time with the GF... :D

Davedough

Huh... got a new game to review even though I wasn't PRing for any new games. Styx: Master of Shadows. Embargoed until the 7th. Time to get to work.

Windam

Scaley member
This is what keeps me up at night and fuels my anxiety issues. It sucks.

It's been eating away at me real hard this whole week.

Are you studying towards anything in particular?

Medicine.

Thing is, I'm not sure what I'm doing right now is what I want to be doing. I have zero interest in anything, especially what I'm currently studying. Moreover, I'm not even sure medicine is right for me. Then again, this could just be my depression talking.

I feel too damn mentally worn out/old for my age.

Medicine is a highly lucrative career path. If you don't necessarily want to be doing it, it could be worth forcing your way through it purely for mercenary reasons. But you do have to balance out your own happiness against this. How far into it are you? Are you doing very well at it?

Windam

Scaley member
Medicine is a highly lucrative career path. If you don't necessarily want to be doing it, it could be worth forcing your way through it purely for mercenary reasons. But you do have to balance out your own happiness against this. How far into it are you? Are you doing very well at it?

Right now I'm doing an undergrad in Biology, which will apparently be zero help on actual medical studies, so I couldn't tell you if I'm doing well. The only course that worries me is Chemistry.

zeemumu

I'm really afraid that my cousin is going to inevitably kill my Xbox 360 and then ask me for a different console to play, and it'll start a chain of me having to offer up one console every few months as a sacrifice.

Chuckie

Just watched Transformers: Age of Extinction

Jesus Christ...that was even a bigger piece of total shite than I expected. Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom