• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

So I decided to skip season one and move onto season 2 of American Horror Story since the seasons are contained, and I made the joke "oh boy, I hope the guy at the beginning isn't the killer. That'd be weird." Sigh, ten minutes later.

zeemumu

My avatar usually has to match how I'm feeling and where I am in my life. I always picked Zero Beat because I was meh about everything (also it's a cool design) and the Scott Pilgrim one for self-reflection. I should pick a new one too.

Watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty just now and goddamnit if that movie didn't resonate with how I'm currently feeling.

I need to pick up and go somewhere, like right now.

PirateKing

Bars? Sounds like you haven't had proper ones. I bought myself two good ones recently. Friend brought an ok flavour and we put up the small shisha. Good stuff.

AcridMeat

Banned
I was driving my friend home after a night out and I decide to stop at a 7-11 to get some late night grubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.....

and there's 4 or 5 or 6 cars in the parking lot, about 15-20 kids out front. We get out kinda feelign weird (about 1am) and they were mostly speaking Russian.

I live in a small town, there's really no reason for any of this to be going on, especially the location of that particular 7-11. One of the most bizarre things I've ever experienced.

Then later on we pass by a car parked at the side of the road and my friend says "did you see that? There were 3 people laying on the ground."

what the FCK

Clydefrog

I was driving my friend home after a night out and I decide to stop at a 7-11 to get some late night grubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.....

and there's 4 or 5 or 6 cars in the parking lot, about 15-20 kids out front. We get out kinda feelign weird (about 1am) and they were mostly speaking Russian.

I live in a small town, there's really no reason for any of this to be going on, especially the location of that particular 7-11. One of the most bizarre things I've ever experienced.

Then later on we pass by a car parked at the side of the road and my friend says "did you see that? There were 3 people laying on the ground."

what the FCK

sounds like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IIov6kM6ms

link above contains spoilers for the movie: Training Day

Who can resist hipster mage?

ERT3xH9.jpg

I insult and mock him because I secretly wish I was that handsome.

zeemumu

I never finished Dragon Age Origins...

I'm gonna head out to the gym. I haven't worked out in a while so I'm probably gonna die. Should I do treadmill, elliptical, or stairs for cardio today?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The Spanish, redbearded brother of Jon Snow is riding the tram next to me. Same permanent expression of incredulity, even.

I'm tempted to take a creepshot just for Em.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I never finished Dragon Age Origins...

I'm gonna head out to the gym. I haven't worked out in a while so I'm probably gonna die. Should I do treadmill, elliptical, or stairs for cardio today?
Elliptical always and forever. Less boring and you can always use your arms as help.

When I returned to the gym my cardio routine included 15 minutes of low intensity elliptical followed by 15 minutes of faster treadmill. Now that I've cleaned up my rust it's 15 minutes of killer treadmill followed by 15 minutes of very fast but low resistance elliptical. Makes hitting the weights much easier.

zeemumu

Think I'm gonna duck out early or else I'll be too tired to work later. One more machine and I'm out.

I might stop by Barnes and Noble later to find a good regular book, though.

I should wash my car while the weather isn't 100 degrees too.

i wants........... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants that hipster mage dude.

also, ugh having hungover at work on monday morning suuuuuuuuuuuuucks

also, im up to episode 10 of American Horror Story: Coven and this season is weird as hell and not in the good way

someone please help my body decide if it wants to vomit or not. mild hungover is a weird thing. it's so undecided and .......... well, mild :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom