• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
AIC - Brother(MTV's Unplugged)

PC version has unlocked.

sezPySr.gif

Fixed that for you. ;)

Acid08

Banned
Right on, kick that research's metaphorical bum. As for music I've been listening to this playlist on youtube the last couple days. Holy crap does it have some amazing tunes on it.

As for me, I'm pretty sure I have partial deafness in my left ear now. I thought it was sinus congestion as I was sick not long ago, but taking sudafed the last day 1/2 has helped a little, but it's still blocked. And general crap I won't get into. :/
Could be earwax build up. Happened to a friend of mine and, yes, he cleaned his ears regularly. But sometimes it gets pushed deep into your ear and can block hearing. Need special drops to get rid of it.

also hydrogen peroxide can work. I've had at least two doctors recommend it, i just don't remember the ratio of it to water.

maybe see a doctor first and see what's up? cleaning out your ears with anything if you have an ear infection is no bueno anyway so that doesn't hurt to get check out

AcridMeat

Banned
I just farted then realized my cat is laying down behind me in the chair.

I'm so sorry cat.

I'll check over the counter stuff tomorrow otherwise doctor it is.

Chuckie

Never watched them but I heard tings, lots of tings.

It's pretty good. Not super great, but it clearly had the potential to become great. I can understand fans were pissed off it got canceled.

The Reaver origin planet scenes in Serenity were filmed at my old high school.

Awesome. It was fun to see the differences in looks between Firefly and Serenity. The latter clearly had better camera's.

MutFox

Banned
I'm tired and just had to run around here at work... :|
Now looking at motorcycle gear... ;D

**EDIT**

I watched serenity, never saw the firefly show...
That movie was a POS.

Chuckie

That's what I've been told...
Though a movie should be able to stand on its own.

Usually I would agree, but I think this one really was made to give fans some closure.

Watching End of Evangelion without having watched the series is even more useless.

Windam

Scaley member
VGP, why you no ship out my preorder copy of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax yet?!

Their store is 5km away from my school. I should just go pick it up but fukdat I paid for Xpress Post delivery (before I found out they're in Toronto) I want it naaaao.

Kater

Banned
I just farted then realized my cat is laying down behind me in the chair.

I'm so sorry cat.

I'll check over the counter stuff tomorrow otherwise doctor it is.
Yeah, go to the doctor. I had that earlier this year, got so far that I couldn't hear anything, was really awkward (and dangerous). The kind of stuff he got out of my ears... ugh. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom