• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
What did he do.

Point at the doll where he touched you.

I just hear him say really stupid shit in the other room and his senile mom nods along like an agreeable stuffed animal.

First I hear him say that Islam as a whole should be combated/eliminated and Christianity promoted. And later he goes off in a tangent about how he thinks women weren't "made" to deal with matters of military and security.

Risgroo

Awww. He's adorable!

Yes! Justice for Trubbish!

Ahahahh this thread
sPbc6bQ.jpg

Davedough

So I've been clinging onto my -now- old PC hardware thinking its "good enough". I just noticed that the Minimum requirements stated for Shadow of Mordor is my video card. I've now got a minimum requirements gaming rig. I have a sad. =(

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My mother came to visit. She saw my new bedroom mirror and gave it the longest look before making a funny face.

I'm surrounded by pervs.

Windam

Scaley member
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (along with Tarot cards and Teddie bop bag) has arrived! Now hurry up and ship my One, OnePlus.

HAZZAHHHHHHHHHHH! Back home and my baby is fixed!

Oh and the mechanics returned my lord douchington sunglasses that were under the seat. I thought they were lost forever months ago.

Windam

Scaley member
What kind of Chemistry are you doing? I can try to help if you have questions.

Right now it's (what should be) the simplest shit: Gas Laws. Van der Waal's equation, Zwall, that kind of stuff. For some reason, my brain won't absorb it. I'm understanding Thermochemistry much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom