• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I'll admit this made me laugh.
hD0955AD2

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to believe that humans are social creatures because I like being human.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The only good horror film/show is The Thing.

Aw shit imagine how good a "The Thing" tv show would be.

MutFox

Banned
Morning all...

So tired... Had the GF over last night, didn't get to sleep until about 2am... :|

I miss TrueGrime and Halo2... :/

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck 'em in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Because he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and i hit 'em with the jab like...
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

zeemumu

By the way, what he say?

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

Did you get possessed by Jake?

Davedough

I wouldn't say that. They slasher genre just got overplayed. But there were plenty of good non slasher films.

Its just been a really long time since I've seen any horror movies that made me feel like I couldn't walk to my room with the lights off. I don't like jump scares and cheap thrills in horror flicks. I also don't really care for the gore gimmick. I want to be frightened. I want to lay at night and wonder if I turn over in bed if that fucker from that movie I just watched is breathing right behind me. There hasn't been one of those in a long long time.

zeemumu

Its just been a really long time since I've seen any horror movies that made me feel like I couldn't walk to my room with the lights off. I don't like jump scares and cheap thrills in horror flicks. I also don't really care for the gore gimmick. I want to be frightened. I want to lay at night and wonder if I turn over in bed if that fucker from that movie I just watched is breathing right behind me. There hasn't been one of those in a long long time.

The Woman in Black was good for that. And there's also Dead Silence.

And Fright Night straddles the line of dark comedy and horror. The remake is pretty good.

"HIS DINNERS IN THE OVEN!!!!!!"

I won't be home until 5:30 so I don't know if I'll miss the initial hype of Korra Book 4.

The Woman in Black was good for that. And there's also Dead Silence.

And Fright Night straddles the line of dark comedy and horror. The remake is pretty good.

"HIS DINNERS IN THE OVEN!!!!!!"

I won't be home until 5:30 so I don't know if I'll miss the initial hype of Korra Book 4.

For me, the original Fright Night was all dark comedy. I think the only reason it gets labeled as horror is the gore, not because there is anything really scary. I still love the film, though. Dat soundtrack. Haven't seen the remake.

zeemumu

I just realized that the elements in the Legend of Korra intro are in the exact same order as the Captain Planet ones.

Damn, Kuvira's metal cuff skills putting batarangs to shame. And she's voiced by Zelda Williams!

Kater

Banned
Hello people wha- ...

By the way, what he say?

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif
furry-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-fox-%D1%8F%D0%B7%D1%8B%D1%87%D0%BE%D0%BA-610981.gif

zeemumu

AHS "Murder House" now ending.

It's like this show stopped even trying to be scary 2/3 of the way through.

You made further into season 1 than I ever could. I skipped it and went straight to season 2. It's better than season 1 but they're throwing in way to many subplots at the same time, and I hate all but 1 character.

By the way, can someone who saw all of season 2 answer this for me?
Who were those 3 random guys who snuck into the hospital dressed as bloody face to kill that couple and why did they do it?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You made further into season 1 than I ever could. I skipped it and went straight to season 2. It's better than season 1 but they're throwing in way to many subplots at the same time, and I hate all but 1 character.

By the way, can someone who saw all of season 2 answer this for me?
Who were those 3 random guys who snuck into the hospital dressed as bloody face to kill that couple and why did they do it?

AHS is just trash, but S2 wins on account of being self aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom