• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be a good avatar, Em.

YfGOdBvZ21oCHWmV3O6xF39F9X86mHbTbcJxII0f7XfGA02ep4yXJwwRwQHncyTWSK1IqGy79vCFrM2_QyaQ9LU=w320-h180-nc

tumblr_mdvxp7wc811r1dkda.png

MutFox

Banned
Honey Badgers are awesome.
So smart and pretty tough too, like they can take a lot of other animals out there.
I heard they even have a crazy immune system, can withstand poisonous animals.

Davedough

Honey Badgers are awesome.
So smart and pretty tough too, like they can take a lot of other animals out there.
I heard they even have a crazy immune system, can withstand poisonous animals.

Yeah, I saw a documentary where they showed one fighting a snake and got bit multiple times and injected with a massive amount of poison. Honey badger slept for a day and then woke up like nothing ever happened.

Davedough

Yeah. I'm 40 years old. All of my friends have moved on from doing anything like that. I look like a friggen cop so I can't ask a bunch of teens/20 year olds that I don't know. I work with a bunch of people near my age who are far too professional to do anything like that. I don't trust the Tor network nor do I have any kind of bitcoin type of currency... so, I just resort to homebrewing, but damn if I don't miss a good bud every now and again.

Chuckie

Yeah. I'm 40 years old. All of my friends have moved on from doing anything like that. I look like a friggen cop so I can't ask a bunch of teens/20 year olds that I don't know. I work with a bunch of people near my age who are far too professional to do anything like that. I don't trust the Tor network nor do I have any kind of bitcoin type of currency... so, I just resort to homebrewing, but damn if I don't miss a good bud every now and again.

Visit Holland... then you can just buy it in a shop.

Windam

Scaley member
Xperia Z3 launching on all major Canadian carriers on the 31st.

I ordered a OnePlus One on Monday and it's already been shipped.

My mood:

dHpQc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom