• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, a quick scroll through what I missed:

Windam talking about masturbating
Wait, going more than once in a row is abnormal?

Wazzy and BB at a party
you both look great, by the way
Awww tank you! :')

I like cats, but I hate litter boxes. They make your whole house smell.
I have a litter box for Luna and our house smells just fine tbh.

Also regarding Stephen's armpit, I would drag my balls 3000 miles over broken glass, barbed wire, hot coals, salt, and lemon juice just for a chance to sniff it.

I hope you all know that I am joking.

Oh honey <3 it's okay if you're not.

I just might not put your balls in my mouth for a while..

Windam

Scaley member
ZncZhrn.png

She didn't pee in my mouth okay. She's European but not that kinky.

Wazzy

Banned
Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzerz did you win at beer pong?
We tied. :(
The official gif for this thread:

TpFxBWd.gif
lmao so accurate
Time for you three to join our WhatsApp group!
And you as well, Em.
Wait watttttttt

I'll check it out and join later :)
It's never gonna happen, kid.

I love Wazzy's hair tbh. It's so perfect.
Thanks sis <3
Post it here.
I did. :negativeman:
Wazzy and BB at a party
you both look great, by the way
Thank you!

Windam

Scaley member
My WhatsApp 1 year free expired like last year.

Ugh I should have reviewed this picture with sober eyes before allowing it to be put out...what the hell is going on with my thigh? there is a lump where there is no lump, and I apparently have no teeth.

I see your teeth! You and Megan have this demon eye thing going on.

Hot.

Wazzy

Banned
Ugh I should have reviewed this picture with sober eyes before allowing it to be put out...what the hell is going on with my thigh? there is a lump where there is no lump, and I apparently have no teeth.

Haha you're doing my smile.

Still, it's a nice photo. That "lump" is not noticeable.

Linius

My WhatsApp 1 year free expired like last year.

I remember that the first time I downloaded the app like three years ago I saw there's a free year. But I never stopped using it since and they also never charged me. I think it's just a load of BS.

Windam

Scaley member
I promise I don't have an under bite in real life. Twisted Tea makes everyone smile weirdly. At least my tits are looking plump.

You sweetheart!

I didn't even notice anything, tbh. And yeah, I didn't wanna say that right off the bat, but... You'regoddamnright.gif

airplanesunset.jpg I'm moving to BC to party with you people 'cause you're all hot and you need the average/ugly friend in the group to make you guys look better

I remember that the first time I downloaded the app like three years ago I saw there's a free year. But I never stopped using it since and they also never charged me. I think it's just a load of BS.

I never used it, either. Then I downloaded it a few months ago to try to add Lisa on it and it said my year had expired, and then it froze and hung up before I could renew it. Clearing the app cache/data didn't fix it, so I just uninstalled it again.

gugi40

I didn't even notice anything, tbh. And yeah, I didn't wanna say that right off the bat, but... You'regoddamnright.gif

airplanesunset.jpg I'm moving to BC to party with you people 'cause you're all hot and you need the average/ugly friend in the group to make you guys look better

Heh heh, I know my assets and they need that cleave to breathe.

Ugly? psh, just come and die on my absinthe.

Linius

Do Americans/Canadians generally not use whatsapp?

Over here there's like no one who doesn't have whatsapp on their phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom