• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you masturbate twice on the same day

tumblr_mxk0j7JPLR1qd8zg3o7_250.gif

When you finger yourself while masturbating

tumblr_inline_n8siru4rdU1qzy8yf.gif

when you try to suck your dick and you break your ribs

tumblr_inline_n8tbssc4Lu1r6a6m1.gif

He will pop it!! :D

You pop my actual cherry?

finger.gif

I'm lucky if I complete three games in one year.

I am fucking terrible.

THOSE MARIAH GIFS.. HIUGHERWUILVWNIUNRTW

I'm laughing because every time I want it rough I always tell Wazzy that "I want him to break my ribs." True story.

lol

That's actually a great euphemism. I'll have to borrow that one.

Wazzy

Banned
What if masturbating twice on the same day is an everyday thing? :/

I don't think I even own 10 games worth playing to completion that I haven't beaten already, to tell you the truth.

I've got plenty lol

I just need to start actually focusing on beating them.

MutFox

Banned
Hmmm... I have too many games that I haven't beaten... :(

And I know I probably won't beat them,
due to playing multiplayer games instead. :|

Acid08

Banned
Games I'm in the middle of:
The Witcher, very good but super time consuming and hardxcore
Shovel Knight, tons of fun and I'm horrible at it
Fire Emblem Awakening, just restarted on casual mode having way more fun with it
FFX, hit a roadblock, need to just move forward in it
Muramasa Rebirth, barely into this but it seems cool

And I just bought BlazBlue for the Vita for some reason. Stopped playing Tearaway because oh my god it's boring. Super pretty at least.

AcridMeat

Banned
Dark Souls, which I'm almost done with but have lost pretty much all will to play
Guacamelee, about half way through I don't know don't really want to play
DmC, love the game but fell off hard over a year ago
Far Cry 3, went back to it recently and it's great
Shovel Knight, game is awesome
BattleBlock Theater, fun, will finish

There's a lot of other unfinished things I didn't list :/

I may just say screw it and install The Witcher 2 and start that too.

Turin

Banned
She's the typical "I was bullied in highschool so now I want to get my revenge" attitude. But the funny thing is a lot of her bullying came from how awful of a person she was. That's not to say bullying is okay but it's not like she was some innocent victim. She looks like she is on steroids, is bigger than a ton of guys and could beat the crap out of them and is on a crossfit team. She's been gaining muscle and it's not for herself but so that she can intimidate people. Oh and she tried to become a police officer so she could put fear into people. Thankfully she only got made a transit officer. Which is hilarious because she's gotten multiple speeding tickets and still continues to speed.

Oh and the last couple details about how awful she is, she's bought two dogs and then neglected them and left them with Stephens family only to go buy ANOTHER one with her new boyfriend. Now she's complaining about that dog and wanting to get another one(though at the moment she doesn't actually plan to).

Human scummmmmmm.

Someone give that jerk a chill pill and a psychiatrist. Although I don't really think anything could help that kind of person.

I'm lucky if I complete three games in one year.

I am fucking terrible.

I'm the same way man. I'm just very picky and have had enough experience wasting hours upon hours on games I didn't really think were all that.

AcridMeat

Banned
are you still crashing my place after PAX Peter
Oh! Short answer I'm not sure. Long answer, I don't know if I'll be in Vancouver after, and if I am, a friend is planning on going as well and I may stay wherever he ends up.

Wazzrz you gotta shoot yourself in the head to unlock the powa.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh! Short answer I'm not sure. Long answer, I don't know if I'll be in Vancouver after, and if I am, a friend is planning on going as well and I may stay wherever he ends up.

Wazzrz you gotta shoot yourself in the head to unlock the powa.
I don't know what I'm even supposed to do in this game lol am I supposed to explore Tartarus until a story event happens? Or Do I just grind in there until a main event happens?

P4 was so much clearer.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I normally hate tomato but shit that looks so tasty I don't even care. I like tomatoes I just hate that gooey orange stuff inside and the seeds. Gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom