• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_m60erpMhLY1qa2szuo2_250.gif

zeemumu

That was a horrifying dream. Freddy Krueger poisoned me, then stabbed me through the abdomen, and I could feel pain. Fricken hurt. So I faked being dead, managed to recover enough to grab my keys and get to the car, while Freddy was throwing knives at me while transformed into my mom, And I drove away.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
People who take literally not effort to cover their bathroom odors are so much worse. There is air freshener *right there*. I could be smelling vanilla right now instead of your shit.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
People who take literally not effort to cover their bathroom odors are so much worse. There is air freshener *right there*. I could be smelling vanilla right now instead of your shit.
Are you kidding me?

Aire freshener over poo is like toxic smog. Reminds me of the gross people who take "French showers" (read: putting cologne over their miasma infused armpits instead of taking an actual shower).

Transhuman pls.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You don't blanket it in the bathroom like you're trying to put out a fire. The person didn't even bother to turn on the bathroom vent fan, and there is no way they don't know how bad it reeked. This is one of the only times when I think it's appropriate to use scented stuff. I don't even really like scented candles.

Linius

It looks like the tracks in the movie The Station Agent. They're not the same, but it got that same atmosphere. Good film btw.

TrueGrime

My boss tried to give me fucking cookies this morning with some type of nuts in them knowing I have a peanut allergy.

I think he's trying to off me.

zeemumu

Did you guys know that Carol and Andrea from The Walking Dead are both in The Mist? And Andrea is Ben Grimm's terrible first wife who immediately divorces him after he becomes a rock and helps save those people on the bridge in Fantastic Four?

Halo 2

Banned
Did you guys know that Carol and Andrea from The Walking Dead are both in The Mist? And Andrea is Ben Grimm's terrible first wife who immediately divorces him after he becomes a rock and helps save those people on the bridge in Fantastic Four?

Frank Darabont directed the Mist, he likes to work with them.
WickedIncompatibleFlickertailsquirrel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom