• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I learned to make crab-stuffed mushrooms. I'm trying to perfect them. I think I have to soak the caps in some broth like they do at Red Lobster so that they have flavor.

peter-menzel-hungry-planet-19.jpg

That's a lot of Coke™

Yeah, that's the one things about Mexico, they drink a lot of pop.
I try to limit my pop intake as much as possible.

Water all the way. :D

I love taking cucumbers or frozen fruit or something of the like, and putting it in the bottom of one of those tea steepers/infusers and then drinking water from there :')

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Someday I want to try blodplättar made with human blood. I bet with ice icecream that would be amazing.

See you in 5? days man. Wish I had a PS3/4 so I could enjoy the Beta twice.

TrueGrime

Have you seen the fucking comment section on that semen cookbook???

"My girlfriend and I just love this cookbook. She takes care of the actual cooking part and I am responsible for gathering the ingredients."

"UPDATE: So it's been several months and I need to update my review. Because the book doesn't have any specific disclaimers I think it's important that readers be warned of potential issues... The first "issue" I experienced was Forearm Imbalance. My co-workers started noticing that my right forearm was considerably more defined and at least 3/4" larger than my left forearm."

"I learned this lesson the hard way - my used copy arrived all tattered and torn and many of the pages were stuck together. My grandma still loved the gift, but she complains that some of the recipes are too salty for her."

"I had to visit 4 separate local homeless shelters to obtain enough ingredients to make Thanksgiving dinner, but it was well worth it."

"There is nothing better than a fresh busted morning load on our family pan cakes."

"The kumquat fruit salad was an explosion in my household!"

"With this cookbook my life has changed! Now my milkshakes bring ALL kinds of boys to the yard!"

"We've been cooking things up every night this week. I'm at the point where I'm just shooting heat."

Have you seen the fucking comment section on that semen cookbook???

"My girlfriend and I just love this cookbook. She takes care of the actual cooking part and I am responsible for gathering the ingredients."

"UPDATE: So it's been several months and I need to update my review. Because the book doesn't have any specific disclaimers I think it's important that readers be warned of potential issues... The first "issue" I experienced was Forearm Imbalance. My co-workers started noticing that my right forearm was considerably more defined and at least 3/4" larger than my left forearm."

"I learned this lesson the hard way - my used copy arrived all tattered and torn and many of the pages were stuck together. My grandma still loved the gift, but she complains that some of the recipes are too salty for her."

"I had to visit 4 separate local homeless shelters to obtain enough ingredients to make Thanksgiving dinner, but it was well worth it."

"There is nothing better than a fresh busted morning load on our family pan cakes."

"The kumquat fruit salad was an explosion in my household!"

"With this cookbook my life has changed! Now my milkshakes bring ALL kinds of boys to the yard!"

"We've been cooking things up every night this week. I'm at the point where I'm just shooting heat."
DONE. I'M DONE. QW;OIEJFNAWEFFHAEIU

I CAN'T EVEN. I'M DYING.

BB. Wasn't it you with those horrible first time sex stories. I think you should avoid first anythings for awhile. =p

You... you might be on to something there ;_____;.

THIS IS SO ACCURATE OMG.

If I've ever jizzed to watching it I've been all like "YEEEEEAH" but then after I finish I'm like ".....Oh.. Oh god.. Oh god eww..."

Semen and saliva by themselves are both fine. But there's something really nasty to me about them mixing and then sharing them with other people.

But like I said, heat of the moment it's the hottest thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom