• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilu Chuck.

You have the best taste ever.
tumblr_n3jw4kf3AE1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Clydefrog

nah, not close. but he was cool. a real old school doctor. did the blood work and everything right there in his office. he was also a super nice, ex-military, and never took a day off. RIP old chum (he died of pneumonia.. he was in his 70s)

gotta find a new one now.. weird

p.s. my dad was a military doctor too so i've been around doctors all my life

TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR BAG WITH NO CASH IN YOUR PURSE

Blood on the Leaves is everything tbh.
anything to do with TNGHT is everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7XRkpkti4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HzyUHxmkg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-kjLzAIYAY

tumblr_n72chebJ4u1tbhzz6o2_400.gif

nah, not close. but he was cool. a real old school doctor. did the blood work and everything right there in his office. he was also a super nice, ex-military, and never took a day off. RIP old chum (he died of pneumonia.. he was in his 70s)

gotta find a new one now.. weird

p.s. my dad was a military doctor too so i've been around doctors all my life
regardless, sorry for your loss. i hope my doctor never dies

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's that time again.... Woo!

What do you guys think of this setup, following the mATX advice. Last 2 PC's I had were full towers, PC before that was mATX.... I'm going back to Micro.

Motherboard (don't need 2xPCI-16, not gonna run SLI in an mATX anyway)

240GB SSD

1TB HDD

8GB DDR3-1600

i5 4670K

GTX770

750W PSU

and.....

This case. Maybe I'll change it, but I like it. It's not going in my living room anyway so it doesn't have to look like a dvd player. this would be the first time I'm going without a cd/dvd drive, I won't miss it.

All together would clock in at 1231.- CAD before shipping, which is well within my budget of 1500.- To upgrade, maybe go from 4670K to 4770K? GTX770 to 780? Bigger SSD? Not quite sure if I want/need it.

input is very welcome.

Main concerns (aside from upgrading/optimizing the choice of individual components) is whether it'll all fit into the mATX case (which it should?), whether I'll need extra fans (probably, but I can always buy those extra), whether I'll run into overclocking issues on an mATX motherboard/this specific motherboard (I have no idea, google doesn't help much), stuff like that. :) Thanks guys!

Smiley90

Curious to see what Adam says, Smelly. He seems to be the PC guru here.

Yeah no idea if anyone here knows much, but I figured I'd give it a try. Haven't been keeping up with hardware. Been like... uh... 6 years since I built my last PC lol.

Windam

Scaley member
It's that time again.... Woo!

What do you guys think of this setup, following the mATX advice. Last 2 PC's I had were full towers, PC before that was mATX.... I'm going back to Micro.

Motherboard (don't need 2xPCI-16, not gonna run SLI in an mATX anyway)

240GB SSD

1TB HDD

8GB DDR3-1600

i5 4670K

GTX770

750W PSU

and.....

This case. Maybe I'll change it, but I like it. It's not going in my living room anyway so it doesn't have to look like a dvd player. this would be the first time I'm going without a cd/dvd drive, I won't miss it.

All together would clock in at 1231.- CAD before shipping, which is well within my budget of 1500.- To upgrade, maybe go from 4670K to 4770K? GTX770 to 780? Bigger SSD? Not quite sure if I want/need it.

input is very welcome.

Main concerns (aside from upgrading/optimizing the choice of individual components) is whether it'll all fit into the mATX case (which it should?), whether I'll need extra fans (probably, but I can always buy those extra), whether I'll run into overclocking issues on an mATX motherboard/this specific motherboard (I have no idea, google doesn't help much), stuff like that. :) Thanks guys!

Smaller SSD, and a GTX 780. Oh, you're within budget? Forget the smaller SSD then, and just go with a 4GB 780.

Clydefrog

just when you have flappy farts after nights of drinking... you gotta be sure.

edit: flappy farts are due to alcohol. not due to anything coming in contact with my anus

Acid08

Banned
just when you have flappy farts after nights of drinking... you gotta be sure.

edit: flappy farts are due to alcohol. not due to anything coming in contact with my anus
I ate some chinese food earlier and I feel hella bloated but the farts aren't coming and if I push too hard I might have a brown party in my pants please help me clivefraud

Clydefrog

I ate some chinese food earlier and I feel hella bloated but the farts aren't coming and if I push too hard I might have a brown party in my pants please help me clivefraud

Dear Acid08,

Go have a seat on the toilet. Play some flappy birds or whatever it's called. It will come.

Best regards,
Clydefrog

Acid08

Banned
Dear Acid08,

Go have a seat on the toilet. Play some flappy birds or whatever it's called. It will come.

Best regards,
Clydefrog
Hello Clydefrog,

What did I do to deserve this? I am a good boy who just wanted to eat some tomato beef chow mein. I can feel my bowels expanding.

Xoxo,
Acid08

Smiley90

Hello Clydefrog,

What did I do to deserve this? I am a good boy who just wanted to eat some tomato beef chow mein. I can feel my bowels expanding.

Xoxo,
Acid08

the fuck is tomato beef chow mein? TOMATO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom