• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So tpain is one the front page if twitch Rn playing overwatch. He's playing junkrat

Once I got a play of the game as zenyetta

This guy is hilarious.

He's streaming from his hotel room. Hahahaha

zeemumu

Why am I fantasizing about eating ice cream on the bed with my hypothetical girlfriend and then it turns into an ice cream fight that ends with me getting pinned and a kiss?

Why is that so damn specific?

Granadier

Just lay in bed and cover yourself in ice cream.

---

tpain is now holding a strawpoll on whether he should change his name or not.

I wonder what is the catch tbh.

There is none.

Her husband is deployed and she's going on vacation with the kids and they need someone to house sit. Apparently they think I'm responsible so they asked me to move in for a month and drink their booze and live in a giant three bedroom house with four tv's by myself.

No you guys aren't invited.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Rude
gltJ2.gif

FUME5

There is none.

Her husband is deployed and she's going on vacation with the kids and they need someone to house sit. Apparently they think I'm responsible so they asked me to move in for a month and drink their booze and live in a giant three bedroom house with four tv's by myself.

Fine, I'll make my own three bedroom house with hookers and blackjack. Let's see, got the house, got the cards and chips...

Granadier

Well I mean you can be invited

I saw your gif of you on the slide, you're cute

Sweet, sleepover time. I'd bring alcohol but you said that's covered.
I'll bring Magic cards and learn how to play.

You can visit me but we have to share a bed and since its hot we be in undies. I hope I dont try cuddling and spooning while I sleep

Haha, Vazra has your warm blanket Em.

Idk where he is but I know he's moving to Boston from far away soon so I'm assuming he's on the west coast somewhere

I'm in MN right now, but I'm moving to Boston on Wednesday.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fine, I'll make my own three bedroom house with hookers and blackjack. Let's see, got the house, got the cards and chips...
I'll open wide with my Bambi eyes
Fume fill me with your lies
Let me be that bitch
Who can stick to your itch

Whew let me record the Fume Album

There is none.

I thought you said we were friends.

Granadier

I've posted right after a famous person now.
edit: fuck you ruined it

Sweet, sleepover time. I'd bring alcohol but you said that's covered.
I'll bring Magic cards and learn how to play.

That's all? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have tons of the former due to the countless fucking parties over here, and plenty of the latter.

Good.

I thought you said we were friends.

We are, ugh fine all of you are invited.

fuck that noise I can bring at least one really cute single girl

..details

I mean, we could all theoretically crash at Em's abandoned mansion. It'll be like an actual good episode of Entourage.

U right, I'm game

I mean, I can bring my book on object oriented software engineering too.
and handcuffs

I need more, there's nothing that turns me on more than when people speak computer science to me

Chanks :D

My girlfriend has some cute friends. 20 somethings. It's honestly a bit annoying -- Now that I'm taken I have hot women randomly in my house hanging out

Too bad you live so far away

Are they annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom