• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) success ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeaaaaaaaa

giphy.gif

I'll talk comp sci if you talk mechanic.

The "ram air inlet" is a small scoop, generally located on the "wing to body fairing." Nearly all jetliners use a modulating door on the ram air inlet to control the amount of cooling airflow through the primary and secondary ram air heat exchangers.

To increase ram air recovery, nearly all jetliners use modulating vanes on the ram air exhaust. A "ram air fan" within the ram system provides ram air flow across the heat exchangers when the aircraft is on the ground. Nearly all modern fixed-wing aircraft use a fan on a common shaft with the ACM, powered by the ACM turbine.

I can't specifically talk about my airframe so have a wikipedia blurb.

FloatOn

Sounds like you dodged a bullet then. Still want kids though?

Sometimes I think I want kids. I think maybe I'd like to adopt one day.

I get pretty cynical sometimes though and I think that having kids is selfish. Like why should I force someone into existence just to satisfy my own sense of fulfillment and in the process guarantee them some degree of suffering

Granadier

I can't specifically talk about my airframe so have a wikipedia blurb.

Awwww. I wanted the secrets to bring back to mother Russia.

No joke though, learning about the internals of engines and how everything works and is regulated was the most interesting part of being a mechanic for me. Some engines still make me feel a certain way in my pants.

Awwww. I wanted the secrets to bring back to mother Russia.

I can teach you how to properly use your wrist while using "tools" and how to delicately use your fingers to "unscrew things" without them falling into the abyss of the aircraft.

I'm really good with my hands. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: In response to your edit, I work all the environmental and electrical systems, so no engines for me.

jb1234

Sometimes I think I want kids. I think maybe I'd like to adopt one day.

I get pretty cynical sometimes though and I think that having kids is selfish. Like why should I force someone into existence just to satisfy my own sense of fulfillment and in the process guarantee them some degree of suffering

It's a tricky issue, especially with the planet's future looking fairly bleak. But adoption definitely sidesteps the moral quandary there.

Granadier

I can teach you how to properly use your wrist while using "tools" and how to delicately use your fingers to "unscrew things" without them falling into the abyss of the aircraft.

I'm really good with my hands. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: In response to your edit, I work all the environmental and electrical systems, so no engines for me.

I mean, gotta keep learning new things every day right? I'm game.

---

Fuck it's late, night fakers.

Apparently now Grandier is after Em?

Em started things. I'm innocent.

The Knick is basically I Really Love Cocaine and Nearly Every White Character (Except Bertie) Is a Fucking Racist Shitbag: The Show. I love it.

Also, yikes at Cornelia's creepy ass future father-in-law. "Start calling me Dad." Gurl, bail the fuck out now.

holy motherfucking shit

okay so I have a dating profile I never use because fuck that but I still get the notifications

and I just got a message from "chocolatechanningtatum"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom