• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

he's got a nice bod but kind of an egghead

Egghead.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The Knick is basically I Really Love Cocaine and Nearly Every White Character (Except Bertie) Is a Fucking Racist Shitbag: The Show. I love it.

Also, yikes at Cornelia's creepy ass future father-in-law. "Start calling me Dad." Gurl, bail the fuck out now.

Gallinger deserves a special spot in hell, though. He's the slimiest turd ever slipped out.

2bglmv.gif

Also, the show gets extra bonus points for featuring Orphan Black's Aldous Leekie (Matt Frewer) as Thack's (Ep1 spoilers)
suicidal
mentor. Dat early 20th century neolutionist link.

p1HHRfp.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What the hell is that. A possum?

Gallinger deserves a special spot in hell, though. He's the slimiest turd ever slipped out.

2bglmv.gif

Also, the show gets extra bonus points for featuring Orphan Black's Aldous Leekie (Matt Frewer) as Thack's (Ep1 spoilers)
suicidal
mentor. Dat early 20th century neolutionist link.

p1HHRfp.jpg

Yeah, fuck Gallinger.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit of vindictive pleasure when his daughter ended up dying because of him.

Also Cleary and Sister Harriet are my brotp.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mustard has a foul aftertaste

Clydefrog

Mustard has a foul aftertaste

I actually had 3 coworkers looking for mustard for me the other day. I felt awful.

I asked the secretary "I can't find any mustard in the fridge. Do we have it somewhere else?" and it escalated from there.

20 minutes later, I had the mustard but good god I felt like a fuck.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The Knick is based on the heroic era of medicine, right?

A bit later. It's set in the early 20th century, when surgeons were doing some wild shit and each passing week brought new advances. Things like electricity and x-ray machines play a bigg-ish part in the show.

Clive Owen basically plays Tony Stark, PhD.

SolVanderlyn

I actually had 3 coworkers looking for mustard for me the other day. I felt awful.

I asked the secretary "I can't find any mustard in the fridge. Do we have it somewhere else?" and it escalated from there.

20 minutes later, I had the mustard but good god I felt like a fuck.
Clydefrog
Mustard Fuck
(Today, 05:01 AM)

honey mustard is the answer
Awwww yiss

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
also i've never smoked in my life but my neighbor is smoking outside and now I want one?

Don't. You'll probably puke.

I think I may have smoked a ciggie and half in my entire life when I was young, dumb, drunk and trying to be "cool" in the company of equally young, dumb and drunk girls I fancied back in the day. It never ends well.

Also, the aftertaste of alcohol and smoke will probably fuck your morning. Ugh.

Don't. You'll probably puke.

I think I may have smoked a ciggie and half in my entire life when I was young, dumb, drunk and trying to be "cool" in the company of equally young, dumb and drunk girls I fancied back in the day. It never ends well.

Also, the aftertaste of alcohol and smoke will probably fuck your morning. Ugh.

ive vaped before and it was ok, i was also drunk then so I don't remember it well

im drunk a lot aren't i

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Don't do it.

Smoke weed instead. (Don't unless you want to get fucked over whenever they do a random pee test.)

There's a fairly big chance that pot may get legalized in Spain (for other than personal use) in the coming months, depending on how elections go. Tax revenue could usually need that help.

Somehow I feel your real you is almost the opposite of the Gaf you.

mmm kind of, i'm a lot more shy irl but i'm still pretty funny and crack jokes all the time

i also don't really give a fuck about a lot of things so I'll just jump right in to situations (good or bad) which is kind of like gaf me but I'm a lot more compassionate in person and will deadass offer a stranger a ride home if they need it

i'm exactly like how i am in my videos except there's a hidden layer of insecurity / softness that not many people see, i've got a big heart but people suck and take advantage of it all the time which makes me jaded and angry and bitter

Chuckie

mmm kind of, i'm a lot more shy irl but i'm still pretty funny and crack jokes all the time

i also don't really give a fuck about a lot of things so I'll just jump right in to situations (good or bad) which is kind of like gaf me but I'm a lot more compassionate in person and will deadass offer a stranger a ride home if they need it

i'm exactly like how i am in my videos except there's a hidden layer of insecurity / softness that not many people see, i've got a big heart but people suck and take advantage of it all the time which makes me jaded and angry and bitter

Oh I've never seen your video's :O I think I am always sleeping when you post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom