• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm kind of, i'm a lot more shy irl but i'm still pretty funny and crack jokes all the time

i also don't really give a fuck about a lot of things so I'll just jump right in to situations (good or bad) which is kind of like gaf me but I'm a lot more compassionate in person and will deadass offer a stranger a ride home if they need it

i'm exactly like how i am in my videos except there's a hidden layer of insecurity / softness that not many people see, i've got a big heart but people suck and take advantage of it all the time which makes me jaded and angry and bitter

I deadass wouldn't.

Jobbs

Banned
I deadass rescued a turtle from the road once and another time rescued a caterpiller from the road

would you rather watch "the doover" or run backwards naked through a sword factory

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
GAF selves, and internet selves, really, are a combination of who you can't be in real life and who you'd rather be.

Or it's just an extension of your usual self if you've an unusually pure personality

I don't talk a lot IRL. I'm the same internally but people don't see it because I'm the quiet guy

Jobbs

Banned
GAF selves, and internet selves, really, are a combination of who you can't be in real life and who you'd rather be.

Or it's just an extension of your usual self if you've an unusually pure personality

I don't talk a lot IRL. I'm the same internally but people don't see it because I'm the quiet guy

idk I'm probably more or less what you'd expect

I talk a lot and I'm funny

Ugh, I have to finish Age of Adaline this weekend. I hope I can endure the final forty minutes all at once.

idk I'm probably more or less what you'd expect

I talk a lot and I'm funny

Hopefully funnier in person.

( I promise I'm not this much of a bitch in real life.)

FUME5

oh i know it's fine for now but then i think about my dad and how he used to have bad drinking habits / anger issues and i'm like i don't wanna be like that

im terrified of hurting people

We all hurt people. You'll hurt yourself more if you refuse to accept that.

#tequilatruth

Xiao Hu

I think Em is fucking sexy

On other news: Planning the trip to such an expensive country like Japan is frustrating and tedious

ok call me rude but a girl i used to be friends with just posted a vid on fb of her doing push ups and she's like...not even going down all the way? she's just kind of flopping around and not getting the 90 degree bend in her elbows

i mean i'm drunk as hell and I bet i could do better push ups

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Up to no good.

zjT0JXq.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
ok call me rude but a girl i used to be friends with just posted a vid on fb of her doing push ups and she's like...not even going down all the way? she's just kind of flopping around and not getting the 90 degree bend in her elbows

i mean i'm drunk as hell and I bet i could do better push ups
It's part of your job, tbf

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Everyone's admiring boobs and here I am wondering how you get your hair to be so luxurious and fabulous

I'm a #loser

Jobbs

Banned
I am pretty good at pushups but I suck dick (is that inappropriate to say? I'm not sure anymore) at pullups.

I can do 3 reps of pullups on a good day

Just had to demo something that was very clearly not finished and broken because devs always have to fucking overcomplicate things and don't test things properly and think they're always right and argh

I now have 4 and a half days to fix everything before moving onto another project

I'm actually half tempted to ask for overtime pay to sort this shit out over the weekend

Chuckie

Just had to demo something that was very clearly not finished and broken because devs always have to fucking overcomplicate things and don't test things properly and think they're always right and argh

That's why you should always have independent testers.
Devs can create wonderful stuff but you cannot trust them to test their shit properly.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I am pretty good at pushups but I suck dick (is that inappropriate to say? I'm not sure anymore) at pullups.

I can do 3 reps of pullups on a good day

Hit the gym. Get those gains up.

I have my nieces this weekend. So I have my partner in crime Utena, shes 12 but the most awesome person ever. Also have Phaydora, the super crazy 3 year old who is the cutest ever.

And its beach season!

That's why you should always have independent testers.
Devs can create wonderful stuff but you cannot trust them to test their shit properly.

I fucking hate developers

One of the contractors decided that some of our files are getting too big so made a load of service files which just contain the same fucking methods but IT'S IN A DIFFERENT FILE NOW IT'S NEATER I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

SolVanderlyn

quadruplets because trab
Related to trab... not sure how to feel about this

Hit the gym. Get those gains up.

I have my nieces this weekend. So I have my partner in crime Utena, shes 12 but the most awesome person ever. Also have Phaydora, the super crazy 3 year old who is the cutest ever.

And its beach season!
I feel like you live in a different universe where everyone's names are way cooler

SolVanderlyn

it didn't stop jaime and cersei and it sure as hell won't stop me
damn

soyou'retellingmethere'sachance.gif

j/k

Should I grow my hair out again

SEsec1c.jpg

Either this or get it cut super short and never look back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom