• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
As always, FUCK GALLINGER!!!

(Especially after season 2.)

Yeah, I've fought depression ever since I was a teenager, to varying degrees of severity. I'm also looking into therapy because man, do I have baggage. ;) Meds can only help so much.

The clingy dude was trying to convince me that weed will fix my depression. I was unconvinced. He also admitted that he has a history of not giving people space when asked (which has definitely been witnessed) and said, and I quote, "The door to friendship & continued sexy fun with you remains open, but don't expect me to sit around holding my breath waiting for you to walk through it." So he's a charmer too.

Hey, nothing wrong with a treadmill! The Hannibal item might be a more contentious purchase. ;)

Shit, a five hour class? I have trouble even conceiving of that. Is it daily? You're a good son.

Therapy is one of the better decisions I ever made for myself. A safe place to open the floodgates.

You're friend needs a puppy. Maybe a cat as well.

It's two hours of class and like a 2 hour and 45 minute lab. It's the summer semester so the lessons are crammed within less than two months. It's only two days a week though and knocks out half of the required credits for science.

My dad took care of his schizophrenic brother for many years until he died and recently took in his mother after she had her leg amputated. He disserves better.

This sucks dude. I'm hoping for the best for your dad. Is there any chance of a part time in home care person?

I've applied for nursing assistance to come in 3 hours, 5 days a week.

I'm looking to check in with the local Department of Aging for anything additional that can help him out.

The Knick is basically I Really Love Cocaine and Nearly Every White Character (Except Bertie) Is a Fucking Racist Shitbag: The Show. I love it.

Also, yikes at Cornelia's creepy ass future father-in-law. "Start calling me Dad." Gurl, bail the fuck out now.

Bertie's whole family is rather lovely, actually.

Numb

damn

soyou'retellingmethere'sachance.gif

j/k

Should I grow my hair out again

SEsec1c.jpg

Either this or get it cut super short and never look back

get it cut super short
never look back
it's summer

Chuckie

Lets have a huge orgy which ends with pushing Windam out of the window!

Who gets to push him?

Also Sol... cut it short.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Related to trab... not sure how to feel about this

I feel like you live in a different universe where everyone's names are way cooler
Well there is me, Aithbreac and my sisters Branna and Ruari. And then there are our kids Siofra, Utena, Phaydora, Dante and Kyna.

Jobbs

Banned
Hit the gym. Get those gains up.

I have my nieces this weekend. So I have my partner in crime Utena, shes 12 but the most awesome person ever. Also have Phaydora, the super crazy 3 year old who is the cutest ever.

And its beach season!

I can do 40 pushups pretty easily but my body just doesn't like doing pullups. Must use a muscle I'm not used to using

12 year old? Let me guess, she watches youtube all the time and has a number of favorite youtubers?

Normal TV is barely even a thing that my nieces understand.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well there is me, Aithbreac and my sisters Branna and Ruari. And then there are our kids Siofra, Utena, Phaydora, Dante and Kyna.
Those are all super cool names. What the hell.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
About to have pizza for breakfast

Drunk = no guilt

Day off = no guilt

Pizza = delicious

awwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeaaaahhhh

i wanna have some hot drunnk sex rn
I'm sorry I'm so far away and not as attractive as your celebrity crushes

Numb

About to have pizza for breakfast

Drunk = no guilt

Day off = no guilt

Pizza = delicious

awwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeaaaahhhh

I'm sorry I'm so far away and not as attractive as your celebrity crushes

the king of foods
eaten anytime
don't knw why i had pasta for breakfast but it happened

SolVanderlyn

the king of foods
eaten anytime
don't knw why i had pasta for breakfast but it happened
every time you post I feel like we are true bros

Really, you are cool man

Jobbs

Banned
would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once to put an end to it forever?

Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up all internet of any kind for a month?

Most people on GAF already decided hygiene is overrated.

would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once to put an end to it forever?

Um, could I just choose to blind myself?

Incest is actually rather nice if those involved are looking good, you know

:: pukes ::

SolVanderlyn

IT'S MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY

Happy b-day to a great mom

Jobbs

Banned
Incest is actually rather nice if those involved are looking good, you know

I would never do this but I do have a strange situation.

I have a half sister on my father's side that I never met until she was over 18 (well, I met her when she was a baby and I was 8 or 9 or whatever) and she's really attractive and it's something i definitely notice

I know how to behave appropriately so it's all cool and everything, but just between myself and the internet, it's secretly a little awkward

SolVanderlyn

I would never do this but I do have a strange situation.

I have a half sister on my father's side that I never met until she was over 18 (well, I met her when she was a baby and I was 8 or 9 or whatever) and she's really attractive and I definitely noticed this.

I know how to behave appropriately so it's all cool and everything, but just between myself and the internet, it's secretly a little awkward
I have a hot cousin who I've only met a handful of times so I understand this post completely

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So far his father just seems like an officious, haughty asshole.

I'm currently on S1E7.
I was throughly terrified for Algie during that episode, but it was worth it just to see Thack's face when he discovers they've run out of cocaine during the riots. A real coke fiend through and through.

First and second cousins are always nope. Once you hit fourth or more you're so distantly related that it doesn't really matter and it's not too gross anymore unless you've grown up around them. Then it all becomes gross again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom