• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I like that the default character in new mass effect is female.

I never make my character female in rpgs but I may roll with it this time.

Watch Dogs would be so much better if it had a more Deus Ex style structure, with tightly designed areas with multiple paths through

Also if the tone wasn't trying so hard to be cool

Jobbs

Banned
If I'm looking for a hacker in that world I'd pay attention to the dude with buttons, stickers, patches, and a scarf over his mouth and a hat with his hacker logo on it.

and sometimes a shredder mask

They don't blend in well with lame regular people at all

zeemumu

Jealousy doesn't suit me at all. It feels like someone's constantly punching me in the chest, but I'm self-aware enough to recognize it so I'm also annoyed with myself that I can be jealous at all.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Umm... Why did this guy ask me if I want to be his owner and then show me a picture of him with a dog mask?
scratchhead.gif

EDIT: Such a pity considering he has a cute face but Im not into that stuff.

FloatOn

Ubisoft gave us gunslinger, blood dragon, child of light, valiant hearts and two new rayman games last gen.

That makes up for asscreed as far as I'm concerned.

MutFox

Banned
Well when Twilight Princess came out I didn't have a Wii yet, so I ended up getting the Gamecube version, and I don't really regret it. I still had fun.

Which reminds me, I need to buy Twilight Princess HD for that Wolf Link Amiibo. I'm not a massive Amiibo collector (I treat them like figurines so I only get the ones that I like) but I like having Legend of Zelda stuff.

I got the Wii Waggle version.
Gamecube game was backwards... :|
(Actually Wii version was, Link is Left Handed)

I will probably go for the NX version, unless the control's are more suited for Wii U.
Still think the NX will have a touchscreen on the controller, just much smaller.

Jobbs

Banned
The people who make the 2D games at Ubisoft are good, but they aren't the people who would be making an AAA game like BGAE

Their AAA games are creatively bankrupt mush, that's how they keep the appeal as wide as possible

they output the video game equivalent of toyoto sedans

The people who make the 2D games at Ubisoft are good, but they aren't the people who would be making an AAA game like BGAE

Their AAA games are creatively bankrupt mush, that's how they keep the appeal as wide as possible

...except both Rayman and BG&E are Michel Ancel? >_>

Like I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make it without him leading it

Nerdkiller

Membeur

Just expect less of the former and a lot (and I mean a lot) more of the latter once Vivendi takes them over.

Jobbs

Banned
...except both Rayman and BG&E are Michel Ancel? >_>

Like I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make it without him leading it

I lost the plot a bit on this conversation but my original point is the game doesn't exist because it would involve a creative spark. BG&E doesn't exist and won't exist because Ubisoft is Ubisoft

FloatOn

I will own a NX if the following things happen:

- it's a portable that I can also dock to my tv
- it's backwards compatible with everything
- it plays Nintendo games
- it's less than $300
- it doesn't have a bullshit account system

Jobbs

Banned
I will own a NX if the following things happen:

- it's a portable that I can also dock to my tv
- it's backwards compatible with everything
- it plays Nintendo games
- it's less than $300
- it doesn't have a bullshit account system

it's more of a pool of gelatin that uses electrical impulses and acts as a neural interface

zeemumu

Fuck I have to go wash a plane tomorrow

God
Fucking
DAMMIT

?
I got the Wii Waggle version.
Gamecube game was backwards... :|
(Actually Wii version was, Link is Left Handed)

I will probably go for the NX version, unless the control's are more suited for Wii U.
Still think the NX will have a touchscreen on the controller, just much smaller.

I'll buy an NX. It's inevitable. The only question is when. There will be at least one game that I'll buy it for. I mean there already is with the new Legend of Zelda

Jobbs

Banned
I will buy an NX if:

It plays Nintendo games since no one makes games like them.

I am a life long Nintendo fan but it's still possible for them to make a device I hate enough to skip. Wii is the example of that. I hated everything about the console and their mindset with it. They completely alienated me.

I like Wii U (other than its sparse library).

wash me instead.

also tell me how to fill the void in my heart after finishing the 100 heda :(

You should watch The Expanse :)

I am a life long Nintendo fan but it's still possible for them to make a device I hate enough to skip. Wii is the example of that. I hated everything about the console and their mindset with it. They completely alienated me.

I like Wii U (other than its sparse library).

You should watch The Expanse :)

looks interesting will try!

MutFox

Banned
Have owned every single Nintendo console, will continue to own them.
Not sure which is my fave, but the SNES, N64 and Gamecube are all up there.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wish you could cheat on gym days

Like get little gnomes to go run for you and have all of the results transfer to your body instead

On that note it is gym time, time to hate life for an hour

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Snes and Gamecube. N64 didnt have as many memorable games like the other 2. I would even put the NES on top of the 64.

Snes>GC>NES>Wii>Wii U = 64

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I wish you could cheat on gym days

Like get little gnomes to go run for you and have all of the results transfer to your body instead

On that note it is gym time, time to hate life for an hour

Get some gremlins instead and have them eat portions of your body. Instant weight loss.

MutFox

Banned
For me the N64 was very innovative.
It was great having these new ways to play.

Mario 64, Zelda: OoT, F-Zero, StarFox 64, etc...

Plus all the local party games
Mario Kart, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Wrestling games, etc...

I actually haven't. completely missed that hype.

is PoI something like Law and Order and shit? I honestly have no clue.

It's a little bit "case of the week" feeling but it's really cool other than that. Cast is great, there's a machine that watches everyone, mobs and dirty cops, and psychotic lesbians. Everyone wins!

If you like the supernatural shit though watch Fringe. It is for real one of the best sci fi shows of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom