• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Watch one of a thousand different real life cop type shows or watch a cop type show in fucking outer space.

Also The Expanse only has 10 episodes so it's not a major commitment

Okay. Listen. Let me talk about fringe for a second.

First of all....Olivia Dunham. God. She's gorgeous. And a badass. Super pretty. Has weird abilities. Cool as fuck FBI agent, saves the world a lot. Did i mention I would let her do whatever she wanted to me?

Peter sucks but his dad is incredible. Really funny. Likes red licorice a lot. There's also a quirky assistant, but I forget her name.

AND IT'S SET IN BOSTON.

There's a cow and creepy dudes in hats. And lots of gory deaths. What's not to love?

I'll probably watch the first ep of all the shows and then decide which one I'm going to tackle first.

also another thing for you people: I have a question about caveman spongebob. like..wasn't that episode pretty old? how come it's so popular now?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It quickly gained popularity and then quickly died. No idea where it came from.

Jobbs

Banned
I just cancelled something else becahse I want to sit around and watch the sony thing tonight.

This is high level hermitting, do not attempt without supervision

zeemumu

Penny Dreadful is a pretty good show if you're into old classic horror and don't mind some depressing backstories (or if you watched League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and you were disappointed with how it turned out). I'm a horror movie fan and I enjoy watching Eva Green act so it didn't take much convincing to get me into it.

As for the other shows, most crime dramas kinda meld together for me and it's difficult to tell the difference. I've heard good things about The Wire.

From what little I've seen of Person of Interest and The Americans, I think that both of them are likely really good shows.

Then there's Once Upon a Time but I don't think that's your thing.

Hook is my sexuality.

750395896d8dae95df424a676f61be85.jpg

But he's not enough to get me to start watching Trash Upon a Time again.

FUME5

also another thing for you people: I have a question about caveman spongebob. like..wasn't that episode pretty old? how come it's so popular now?

The internet ran out of dank memes a long time ago, now they just subsist on the broken remnants of a bygone golden age.

zeemumu

There's another show coming out in a few weeks called Dead of Summer. There were a few posters for it outside of the theater when I went to see Warcraft on Saturday. Robin Williams' daughter Zelda is in it.

Zelda's only 26? I thought she was far older than that. And Majora's Mask is her favorite in the series. New favorite person, I suppose.

FUME5

OK, caught up on most of Microsofts stuff.

Nothing's really grabbing me by the balls, Recore looks like it's going to disappoint a lot of people, I was looking forward to Scalebound but that boss fight looks boring as fuck, and nothing like the Monster Hunter formulae they seem to want to ape.

EDIT

Well, there is Dead Rising but I'm a fanboy for that series.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Okay. Listen. Let me talk about fringe for a second.

First of all....Olivia Dunham. God. She's gorgeous. And a badass. Super pretty. Has weird abilities. Cool as fuck FBI agent, saves the world a lot. Did i mention I would let her do whatever she wanted to me?

Peter sucks but his dad is incredible. Really funny. Likes red licorice a lot. There's also a quirky assistant, but I forget her name.

AND IT'S SET IN BOSTON.

There's a cow and creepy dudes in hats. And lots of gory deaths. What's not to love?
Fauxlivia >>>>> Olivia.

The Expanse has one of the coolest/strongest female characters I've ever seen in a show
Shohreh Aghdashloo's screen presence is off the charts. She's a force of nature. I also love that the show is mad diverse without trying to pontificate.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My time at the gym is the best lol.

What are you doing? Just cardio?
That's all I ever do. Also: it actually wasn't that bad today

Other hot dudes in the show

I'm trying to remember. There's Pinocchio, Prince Charming, Lancelot, and Jefferson. And also after I stopped watching Robin Hood. Basically 90% of everyone on the show is hot.

At least something came out of that whole mess.

EDIT

Using the same quote twice at the start there, top notch editing.

I get the feeling it's "a fresh gaming experience with slick live play" for some reason.

FUME5

Damn. Whomever was linking an image from the site "bladesmagazine" on the last page, it was making my antivirus go crazy.

Trab posting pics of inline skater bois I assume.

Yup but its W10 exclusive. Not steam but I take it.

Ah, crossbuy, of course.

I'm trying to remember. There's Pinocchio, Prince Charming, Lancelot, and Jefferson. And also after I stopped watching Robin Hood. Basically 90% of everyone on the show is hot.

I get the feeling it's "a fresh gaming experience with slick live play" for some reason.

Twice as slick.

Ah no wonder. You should start hitting the weights! Much more satisfying because of the pump

No fitness shaming, everyone has different goals.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ah no wonder. You should start hitting the weights! Much more satisfying because of the pump
Starting from square zero frightens me lol

It was hard enough to build up to running for 60 mins a day, I can't imagine starting a new type of exercise from scratch again. I used to lift but never anything too serious, and it's been way too long since then

Xiao Hu

Hey, after asking me if I'd been on many Tinder dates (I raised an eyebrow and she responded with "everyone asks me so I thought I'd get in first this time") last nights date told me she'd mistakenly told two other dudes how cute my dog was...

I think your dog will get laid faster than you at this point

Hey, after asking me if I'd been on many Tinder dates (I raised an eyebrow and she responded with "everyone asks me so I thought I'd get in first this time") last nights date told me she'd mistakenly told two other dudes how cute my dog was...

That's the safe assumption.

sooo.... is this good because she talks about you/your dog...or bad because she's been on two more dates?

don't know if I'll stay awake for Sony. you guys carry on without me. just remember the magic key lies in the su--uughaerrrgkhjlösero cpeworüewop

zeemumu

She's spayed...

Just....strange.

It's not that uncommon for people using Tinder to go on dates with different people. A lot of people just assume that because you aren't technically a thing yet, it's fine. That and the fact that you've probably never met the person before that first date so it falls under blind date/speed dating rules. I don't think it should be that much of an issue unless this is deep into the dating process.

Someone brought up the question of whether or not Magneto could life Mjolnir so I went digging to find out. The answer is probably no because it's both enchanted and should be physically heavier than anything Magneto has lifted since it's made out of a star's core.

I also found out that Thor's not Thor anymore because Nick Fury told him a secret.

FUME5

It's not that uncommon for people using Tinder to go on dates with different people. A lot of people just assume that because you aren't technically a thing yet, it's fine. That and the fact that you've probably never met the person before that first date so it falls under blind date/speed dating rules. I don't think it should be that much of an issue unless this is deep into the dating process.

Of course, it's just....poor form for a first date?

Find out if there's chemistry first, then start feeling that sort of stuff out.

Bar was cool though:

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well I guess my day has been fully made. Has been a while since the last time someone made a racial joke towards me but this one takes the cake. "Hey handsome,I bet your hole tastes like curry ;) "
*sigh*

Well I guess my day has been fully made. Has been a while since the last time someone made a racial joke towards me but this one takes the cake. "Hey handsome,I bet your hole tastes like curry ;) "
*sigh*

WHAT THE FUCK
I'll punch their brains out. if they had any to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom