• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I honestly don't know what to say anymore, I seriously never thought that would happen.

I suck at Tekken as well.=p

I'm not the best but I love that pc is becoming the home of fighting games.

also I'd lick a ballsack for soul calibur on pc

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
We've already exhausted the modern era like we exhausted World War II. That's why everything's going to the future.
Next logical step is to go to the super past

Dinosaur FPS

Turok returns

I want an American Revolution game.

And I want it to be completely realistic taking an inordinate amount of time to reload your musket after one shot so you just have to bayonet everyone instead.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want an American Revolution game.

And I want it to be completely realistic taking an inordinate amount of time to reload your musket after one shot so you just have to bayonet everyone instead.
latest

SolVanderlyn

Give me an FPS set during the Roman conquering of other lands.

MutFox

Banned
Zelda in less than 20 hours... :|
Dunno if I'll get it for Wii U or NX.

I'll buy it no matter what.
Could look like crap and I'd buy it.

I'm a consumer whore. :(

zeemumu

Zelda in less than 20 hours... :|
Dunno if I'll get it for Wii U or NX.

I'll buy it no matter what.
Could look like crap and I'd buy it.

I'm a consumer whore. :(

Well when Twilight Princess came out I didn't have a Wii yet, so I ended up getting the Gamecube version, and I don't really regret it. I still had fun.

Which reminds me, I need to buy Twilight Princess HD for that Wolf Link Amiibo. I'm not a massive Amiibo collector (I treat them like figurines so I only get the ones that I like) but I like having Legend of Zelda stuff.

I'd love for more games to be set in the ancient world. Ryse Son of Rome doesn't count because it's awful.

I'm already going to buy the next Ass Creed simply because of the ancient Egyptian setting.

Coincidentally the next Sly Cooper will ALSO be in past Egypt.

SolVanderlyn

I'd love for more games to be set in the ancient world. Ryse Son of Rome doesn't count because it's awful.

I'm already going to buy the next Ass Creed simply because of the ancient Egyptian setting.
I forgot about this. I skipped Syndicate, but Past Creed has always been better, so...

New Sly!? Where was this said?

Also, gaming side mods crack down hard during E3. Threads locked everywhere.

zeemumu

I forgot about this. I skipped Syndicate, but Past Creed has always been better, so...

New Sly!? Where was this said?

Also, gaming side mods crack down hard during E3. Threads locked everywhere.

There's a new Sly coming out? Sweet.

It wasn't. That's just where Sly 4 seemed to leave off, so whenever that happens, it'll be Egypt.

The last Sly Cooper news that we got was the movie. If they make that, Steve Blum needs to voice Clo\ckwerk.

Okay, I'm gonna channel Jobbs for a minute here. But Game of Thrones spoilers:
Arya's whole storyline in Braavos strains the bounds of credulity. She gets stabbed in the gut multiple times in a medieval world where gut wounds have a mortality rate of nearly 100% because there's no way to effectively treat them and yet she just gets patched up magically and is jumping around and running away like it ain't no thang. Going by the universe's own rules she should be dead.

SolVanderlyn

Look at this fucking hipster

Mark-Twain-Reflect-Quotes.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
Arya's whole storyline in Braavos strains the bounds of credulity. She gets stabbed in the gut multiple times in a medieval world where gut wounds have a mortality rate of nearly 100% because there's no way to effectively treat them and yet she just gets patched up magically and is jumping around and running away like it ain't no thang. Going by the universe's own rules she should be dead.

Oddly I feel like the cartoon chase where she's dodging people and tripping over fruit and stuff nullified this aspect because it turned the whole thing into a cartoon and my mind was able to accept it

zeemumu

Eh,
Jon got shot in the chest with 3 arrows. If whatsherface (no pun intended) didn't go against faceless man's wishes and tried to make her suffer by shanking her in the gut, she would've died. That water should've been full of horrible crap that would infect her wounds.

Oddly I feel like the cartoon chase where she's dodging people and tripping over fruit and stuff nullified this aspect because it turned the whole thing into a cartoon and my mind was able to accept it

yes, yes! it was a cartoon.
I actually feel like all the episodes this season are getting gradually worse.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
So, the new trailer for the upcoming South Park is out, and oh god, are we already mining on that overrated to hell previous series already?

Risgroo

It wasn't. That's just where Sly 4 seemed to leave off, so whenever that happens, it'll be Egypt.

The last Sly Cooper news that we got was the movie. If they make that, Steve Blum needs to voice Clo\ckwerk.

Ahhh ok. 4 was great, so fingers crossed we'll see another one in a few hours!

Jobbs

Banned

When it approaches this over the top silliness I kinda think that's how the whole thing should be played -- But it doesn't seem to be aware of how silly it is most the time. I dunno. Maybe I need more info.

I think this sort of stuff can be okay if it embraces its ridiculousness, but it seems to mostly think of itself as cool. I don't aspire to be some Lizard Squad vision of a hacker group, but I wouldn't mind if they sort of parodied that and made a ridiculous silly game (which maybe they did do, I can't tell).

When it approaches this over the top silliness I kinda think that's how the whole thing should be played -- But it doesn't seem to be aware of how silly it is most the time. I dunno. Maybe I need more info.

I think this sort of stuff can be okay if it embraces its ridiculousness, but it seems to mostly think of itself as cool. I don't aspire to be some Lizard Squad vision of a hacker group, but I wouldn't mind if they sort of parodied that and made a ridiculous silly game (which maybe they did do, I can't tell).

the other trailer looks like old people tried to recreate GTA with hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom