• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Last Guardian comes out the day before my birthday!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I fucking love this Facebook page. It's inspirational quotes paired up with Dragon Ball characters for some reason, but the quotes are always great.

rDXGeW4.jpg

zeemumu

I've been decidedly in the "not gonna bother camp" but a lot of this cool content is moving me into "wait for reviews".

Same. That X-Wing footage got to me a little.

I mess around with my Google Cardboard all the time, and I've learned that it's only as good as the content you provide for it.

SolVanderlyn

Misha

Banned
Like online? I can see that. Personally, nothing beats live and in person for multiplayer gaming stuff, but obviously that's not a luxury everyone has.

yeah theres no point in VR for couch coop.

eventually AR will be good for that though. I'll be really excited for that. imagine where you can play yugioh and see holograms of the monsters on top through the glasses

FUME5

Was out in the field, please tell me RE7 isn't Sony VR exclusive or some dumb shit.

EDIT

Enjoy your '90s mascot platformer.

SolVanderlyn

Where's Devil May Cry at

FloatOn

True story: I wanted super mario 64 and a n64. I received a psx and crash bandicoot. My parents were clueless when it came to games but they made a wise decision there.

SolVanderlyn

The Last of Us featuring Gollum from Lord of the Rings

zeemumu

So not only did Sony have back to back trailers and some damn good ones at that, but they fixed the problem of the camera constantly cutting away from the footage.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The vigil in front of dr phillips center tonight....

Powerful stuff.

It hit me again today walking home from work. There's a corner of lawn outside a church where they have been sticking flags to indicate the number of shooting victims recently. There was a significant amount of new flags there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom