• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srsly though, I'm so out of touch with what's apparently popular in games these days, I was only really interested in Kojima's crazy-ass thing and maybe the Crash remakes. Aside from that I really didn't care

FUME5

Have to drop some samples into the lab so I'll swing past my house and turn the PS4 on for the first time in what feels like months for a demo.

SystemBug

Srsly though, I'm so out of touch with what's apparently popular in games these days, I was only really interested in Kojima's crazy-ass thing and maybe the Crash remakes. Aside from that I really didn't care

Yeah Kojima's game looks really cool.

For my zombie fix, I think State of Decay will be more up my alley. Days Gone is ehhhh looking. Their Zombie pile-up simulation tech looks really cool though.

I don't know how I feel about God of War 4, it looks like Ryse. I had a good time with Ryse but man. I didn't expect God of War to just go in that direction.

RE7, I don't know how I feel about it being an FPS. There are tons of FPS Horror games now so it would be have been cool for it to be thirdperson.

Spiderman is Spiderman, and its made by Insomniac, probably the Sunset Overdrive game, which is probably my favoring current gen game. So yeah, will probably be fun.

FloatOn

New resident evil is exciting, I just hope it isn't outlast 2.0

Game of the show for me was new mass effect. I'll have to fire up my origin account for the first time since the battlefront beta.

Both consoles have yet to woo me with enough exclusive content for me to give a shit.

pc stays winning

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well, if I couldn't get TLOU2, I'm at least glad I got this.

Days Gone is high on my list now.
And I got Crash Remastered instead of Jak. A half win for everyone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Horizon was everythng
Im disgusted I enjoyed COD trailer
Days Gone looks fine but Im over the zombies
God of War looked impressive and very different in all fronts which is a nice change considering I was never interested in them until now.

Sony did a good conference.

FloatOn

I'm of two minds on remasters. On the one hand it's cool that it gives fans a chance to replay their favorite games but on the other hand it feels fucking lazy and I wish devs would focus their energy on new experiences. Life is short, do something new you know?

So.

I suppose that I should announce that I plan - or rather one of the options if we don't hit our goal during Summer Sale is - to throw up a Kickstarter for Super Army of Tentacles 3 to pay for the remaining team members. Pretty terrifying. I have it all outlined out and everything, but still.

It seems fair to assume it'll play like P.T.

btw your new avatar is great. Nice framing. I see the blue is back.

zeemumu

My experience with Spiderman games is Spiderman 3

I can't allow this.

Ultimate Spider-Man. Go play it. Or PS1 Spider-Man if you can overlook the graphics. Or Web of Shadows if you can overlook the voice acting. Mainly just Spidey's. Everyone else's is fine

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I enjoyed the PS1 Spiderman more.
KuGsj.gif

Spider-Man_2000_game_cover.jpg

Nerdkiller

Membeur
People in the thread saying "finally someone has arkhamed spiderman!" Clearly never played sm2 on gc/ps2

Spiderman 2 is a legit good game.

I remember playing the first one a lot too. But it was much worse because you couldn't go down to street level and could only swing from roof to roof.
Two things to jog your memory back on that game...

"MY BALLOON!"

And...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

Can't seem to find a good quality version of that.

Misha

Banned
I can't allow this.

Ultimate Spider-Man. Go play it. Or PS1 Spider-Man if you can overlook the graphics. Or Web of Shadows if you can overlook the voice acting. Mainly just Spidey's. Everyone else's is fine

But do those games have webs that attach to the sky and incredibly tedious turf wars?

zeemumu

But do those games have webs that attach to the sky and incredibly tedious turf wars?

No, you need buildings in ultimate and Web of Shadows PS1 does, but that's because it's PS1, and a little. Nowhere near as bad though.

In Spider-Man 2, you have to web onto a helicopter to get to the statue of liberty.

Timu

Now we're talking about Spider Man games.

I played a lot of them actually and enjoyed the 3D ones more than the 2D ones.

zeemumu

I've only played the 2002 tie-in from the first movie. I remember liking it but not being very good at it.

Spider-Man-the-Movie.jpg

I have this one. You have to fight a massive robot in Oscorp and there's a code to play as Green Goblin Harry. He has his own moveset, voice acting, and can use the glider.

I have this one. You have to fight a massive robot in Oscorp and there's a code to play as Green Goblin Harry. He has his own moveset, voice acting, and can use the glider.

Oh yeah, I was all about the cheats. ORGANICWEBBING all day every day.

I wasn't too keen on playing as Harry. The glider was kind of cool but the fire running thing he did was weird and his melee was not great.

One of the better parts of the game was the thug bowling

zeemumu

I wasn't too keen on playing as Harry. The glider was kind of cool but the fire running thing he did was weird and his melee was not great.

But the work that went in to it was amazing. It's like they scrapped an entire subplot. Not many character codes have their own unique voice acting outside of the occasional quip.

FloatOn

So, now that we're talking about Spiderman, can we all admit that this is the only interesting thing that Chad Kroeger has ever done in his entire career?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etp8L9pbqeM

No

One of the better parts of the game was the thug bowling

That reminds me. Playing as spiderman in tony hawk was so fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom