• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I've only played the 2002 tie-in from the first movie. I remember liking it but not being very good at it.

Spider-Man-the-Movie.jpg

Same, on Gamecube. I remember getting a lot of entertainment out of it.

zeemumu

So here I am, gettin older all the time...

Did anyone else play those Playstation Underground demo discs and Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza demo discs?

zeemumu

I've played an unreasonable amount of Spider-Man games. I remember Spider-Man 3 on the Gamboy Color being the one that I hated the most.

zeemumu

Oh hell yeah. It was so much fun to fly around as him.
The new spiderman got me pretty excited because it looks like they might be going back to that formula.

The parkour in that gameplay video makes me think that they brought back the system from Amazing Spider-Man.

well, Crash was freed but HD remakes is kinda a bummer , especially since its coming out 2017

Kojima going "i'm back" was awesome x funny B^)
Game reminded me of PT due to the baby , damn baby in the sink 0_o

call of duty looked much better with VR , wish multiplayer can be played in VR too

overall it was a good conference

zeemumu

In the office so I've briefly clicked through a few trailers looking for the actual gameplay form these games.

I will be amazed if Spidey ends up playing like that.

ASM played exactly like that with the web system that let ypu parkour off of stuff.

Xiao Hu

Big kudos to Sony for nailing it 4 years in a row. This was one of the best conferences I have ever seen. Very well structured, I didn't cringe when the host was in stage and of course tons of interesting announcements. I wish Nintendo would do this kind of thing once in a while.

Remark: I think they should have put Days Gone in the TLOU-Universe. Zombies are boring.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Not a fan of RE7 being first person at all

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I was hoping that's just VR mode but the wording in the press releases suggests otherwise.
The demos being streamed suggest otherwise too.

I was hoping for the same.

I think its an alright change in the franchise

REmake 2 will be like 4/5/6 most likely so having a FPS x PT style Resident evil seems pretty cool
SHOOK
but fucking jump scares, so cheap but get me a lot

SolVanderlyn

I'm feeling the anti-hype for RE7 right now. I did love 5 and 6, but I loved the older games too... and 7 has none of what made either style good (from what we've seen).

I love this thread

Misha

Banned
so I queued up in overwatch with my friend. she would double up on snipers and just generally ignore the objective.

time for new friends?

FUME5

Xiao doesnt hose me like FUME5 does so no he cant be Fumey.

Yeah.....that's the reason.
Shrewd Vaz, now you probably get to see his dick!

Wait those are FEMALE butts?!

*tosses PC out window*

You're a female butts.

so I queued up in overwatch with my friend. she would double up on snipers and just generally ignore the objective.

time for new friends?

Harsh......but fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom