• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 year old me had such a crush on him. Also the two guy cheerleaders.
they were hot too!
and I've always liked eliza dushku a lot. and iirc in that role she's the sort of "mean but nice" that I like
I think the tough roles suit her best.

if anyone ever asks me what my type is I'll just show them a pic of Jesse Bradford.
man I totally forgot he also was in Hackers :eek:
jesse-bradford-01.jpg

995HAC_Jesse_Bradford_04.jpg

zeemumu

Does the dentist ever tell you to close your lips over that hose that sucks out your spit and it starts draining the air from your lungs?

Jobbs

Banned
well seems like you gotta watch it again!

he screwed them over and sold the same routine to several squads.

in college we always watched girl movies like this, probably before you ever watched it, so more points for me tbh

but yeah I do need to see it again..

MutFox

Banned
OMG, I went for a job some where I had to setup a remote studio.
Me and this girl there had like an instant connection. (You know, where the eyes just lock)
She was flirting with me the entire time I was there. :|

Going to that location again next week.

Sometimes I wanna be single, then I don't.
Cause I know I have it pretty damn good.

Just love hearing my baby boomers republican tea bagger father dear go on diet racism concorn troll rants about teaching black people about having real jobs (i.e factory jobs) and not selling drugs after watching an episode of A&E's The First 48 Hours.

I want to move out of this house so fucking bad. I feel like such a loser being almost 30 years and never have lived by myself. It does not help at all, that my finances are so damn limited that I may have to take a second job just to be able to move.

It's days like this that makes drunken nihilism seem rational.

in college we always watched girl movies like this, probably before you ever watched it, so more points for me tbh

but yeah I do need to see it again..

not so sure about that but again: you'RE old!
jk. <3

man the "did I just get dated" thread is hilarious. I swear all the guys I meet are either that guy or fuckboy mc fuckenson. there's no inbetween.

zeemumu

jk. <3

man the "did I just get dated" thread is hilarious. I swear all the guys I meet are either that guy or fuckboy mc fuckenson. there's no inbetween.

Maybe try the direct approach if the flirting isn't working. I'm not oblivious to it as much as I am in blatant denial.

Jobbs

Banned
jk. <3

lol

and it's okay I don't mind being old.

any time a thread about dating pops up I know it's going to be a member of the "comedy horror" genre. only question is if it's one I like (drag me to hell) or one I don't like (evil dead)

:: awkward waves ::

Some tone deaf straight people in that gay bar thread.

tumblr_lswynxXUzP1ql9b8ho2_500.gif

explain

as far as I know it's a bar that a lot of gay people are in. you can't catch it. more than likely no one will mind if you drink there without being gay. what's to get wrong?

and I have been to one before, as I said earlier

lol

and it's okay I don't mind being old.

any time a thread about dating pops up I know it's going to be a member of the "comedy horror" genre. only question is if it's one I like (drag me to hell) or one I don't like (evil dead)

:: awkward waves ::

you don't like Evil Dead? :(

and that thread may be my new favourite. the posts are killing me rn.

Jobbs

Banned
you don't like Evil Dead? :(

and that thread may be my new favourite. the posts are killing me rn.

Honestly I've never seen the movies in their entirety, only in fragments. A long time ago my brother was a huge fan of them and I would kind of go against him on it for some reason because that's just how I was.

In any case I really do like Drag Me To Hell.

And what's the origin of the fedora stuff?

Honestly I've never seen the movies in their entirety, only in fragments. A long time ago my brother was a huge fan of them and I would kind of go against him on it for some reason because that's just how I was.

In any case I really do like Drag Me To Hell.

And what's the origin of the fedora stuff?

fedora tipping is the ultimate wizard/virgin move according to the internet.
you really gotta read the thread lol. I can't believe this dude. lmfao
So I caught up with her at the gym. Said Hi, and she mumbled hi back, she looked busy with shit so I just let her get on with it.

We started talking after that and she was basically asking me to teach her how to do pull ups in a non-forward way paraphrased you can do them I can't I wish I could, my gym partner is injured etc. So I offered to meet up and train together.

She gave me her number and I waved good bye again.

To be fair, this time I was covered in sweat and a hug would have been more of an assault of the olfactory system than anything else.

Edit: Still no confirmation if it's anything more than platonic or whether she tricked me or not.

explain

as far as I know it's a bar that a lot of gay people are in. you can't catch it. more than likely no one will mind if you drink there without being gay. what's to get wrong?

and I have been to one before, as I said earlier

It's more the straight men who intentionally go to gay clubs to try and pick up women.

Anyway:

Jobbs

Banned
It's more the straight men who intentionally go to gay clubs to try and pick up women.

Anyway:

whaaaaaaaaaaat

that's so rude. never heard of that before. people are so lame

fedora tipping is the ultimate wizard/virgin move according to the internet.
you really gotta read the thread lol. I can't believe this dude. lmfao

I'm reading it now. I have to wonder if it's real bc this sounds stupid

:: sweaty assault ::

edit: LOL

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want to move out of this house so fucking bad. I feel like such a loser being almost 30 years and never have lived by myself. It does not help at all, that my finances are so damn limited that I may have to take a second job just to be able to move.

It's days like this that makes drunken nihilism seem rational.
I feel you, living at home as an adult is terrible in a lot of ways. Living on my own was the best experience I ever had, until I broke off my engagement and had to move back home... it's humiliating, your parents piss you off, and you feel infantilized in many ways. A lot of my friends live at home too even though they have full time jobs, and they also don't like it. Even with all the money I've made working, with my last job being a rather nice one, I can't afford to move out without seriously compromising my lifestyle.

Stupid economy and job market are insane... if this were the 70's I doubt this would be happening to so many people. In a capitalist society like ours, nobody should have to live at home in their mid 20's and beyond.

The first Evil Dead is pretty rough. As far as Horror Comedy goes, Gremlins, Creepshow, Krampus, and Army of Darkness are my favorites

I don't like Dragon Me to Hell that much.

Random suggestion time for movies of a similar kind: Night of the Creeps, Critters, Return of the Living Dead

First and latter are more dark comedy though, but Creeps is fun. Oh, and Of Unknown Origin, because that movie is just so much fun.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Dark chocolate is trash.

White chocolate is the hottest garbage, however

zeemumu

Random suggestion time for movies of a similar kind: Night of the Creeps, Critters, Return of the Living Dead

First and latter are more dark comedy though, but Creeps is fun. Oh, and Of Unknown Origin, because that movie is just so much fun.

Yeah go ahead and Return of the Living Dead too. I get a kick out of the "Send more cops" scene. I'm not big on the 2nd but the third is a guilty pleasure movie.

And it wasn't supposed to be funny, but the ending of the original Dawn of the Dead with the run to the helicopter is hilarious.

Damn it, Netflix, stop getting rid of Clue

SolVanderlyn

I used to like the chocolate orange where it was like a frigging orange and you could take the slices out.

Did that exist or am I imagining it? Too lazy to google
Nope, I used to love that too!

I used to like the chocolate orange where it was like a frigging orange and you could take the slices out.

Did that exist or am I imagining it? Too lazy to google

I had one from the UK this year, so yeah I know which you mean. Let me look up what it's called.

edit: "Terry's chocolate orange"
Could not have guessed.

terrys-chocolate-orange.jpg

SolVanderlyn

ARE YOU OK!?

terry-o.gif

Yes, your chocolate orange is delicious thank you

Has anyone ever plotted a successful surprise party? Maybe I'm misremembering, but I feel like every one I've ever been to, the victim inevitably finds out ahead of time and then just has to play coy. It's so awkward.

I had one from the UK this year, so yeah I know which you mean. Let me look up what it's called.

edit: "Terry's chocolate orange"
Could not have guessed.

Welcome back! :D

Has anyone ever plotted a successful surprise party? Maybe I'm misremembering, but I feel like every one I've ever been to, the victim inevitably finds out ahead of time and then just has to play coy. It's so awkward.

Welcome back! :D

we tried for a babyshower. but you really gotta make sure there are no weak links. her fucking husband had ONE JOB to make up an excuse for her to leave the house. he blew it of course and acted super suspicious. but if you can make that part work everything else will follow.

Jobbs

Banned
I think a surprise party has some potential to go wrong, too, like what if the subject is in a shit mood or just didn't really want to have to deal with a bunch of people out of nowhere

I like plans. Plans are good. They're even better when I'm in on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom