• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't manage to take a good one up close. someone else will have to take it for me. plus it was dark.
but you get the idea (stuff between the cat and the duck is new)
13480030_109845580357nqz6y.jpg

we tried for a babyshower. but you really gotta make sure there are no weak links. her fucking husband had ONE JOB to make up an excuse for her to leave the house. he blew it of course and acted super suspicious. but if you can make that part work everything else will follow.

Yeah, pretty much. The worst time was several years ago when my best friend passed out invitations at school, right in the middle of everywhere. How was I not supposed to notice? lol

I think a surprise party has some potential to go wrong, too, like what if the subject is in a shit mood or just didn't really want to have to deal with a bunch of people out of nowhere

I like plans. Plans are good. They're even better when I'm in on them

I agree. Though in this case I'm looking forward to it, just bummed I have to pretend I don't know.

I didn't manage to take a good one up close. someone else will have to take it for me. plus it was dark.
but you get the idea (stuff between the cat and the duck is new)
13480030_109845580357nqz6y.jpg

That's not a crappy pic. I want a crappy pic! :p

Jobbs

Banned
I agree. Though in this case I'm looking forward to it, just bummed I have to pretend I don't know.

I intuited you found out about your own surprise party, now I regret not pointing it out because I was right!

I didn't manage to take a good one up close.

dude awesome! I need tats but I am suffering indecision still.

I've settled on some ideas involving wings but it's hard to nail down the specifics.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'd offer to kiss it better but that would be weird. Or would it?
Yes

Aw, why not?

Such a neat design. Where did it come from?

It kind of looks like a boob.

Oh, I wasn't even trying to be subtle. Go with your heart!~

haha you're right! I like it even more now. boobmoon.

I actually just found something similar to this online. no special meaning, I just really like moons. and boobs apparently.

I'd offer to kiss it better but that would be weird. Or would it?
Yes
yes

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The moon represents the vicious wolf, which represents women.

I don't like the Male=Sun, Female=Moon symbolism because the moon relies on the sun to create light, and a woman doesn't need to rely on a man.

now I can say it represents the mysterious power of women.
isn't the moon associated with the female spectrum anyway?

Not consistently, no. It really depends on what background you're looking at.

I'm always looking for subtext and hidden things. When's the pahty?

Boyfriend is picking me up after work. We're going to go back to my place so I can shower and get ready for a night out. Then he's taking me out to dinner.

The party is at his house, from what I can tell, so I don't know if he's going to make some excuse to run by his home before we head out or if I'm supposed to be surprised after dinner. So I guess the cat isn't completely out of the bag.

Jobbs

Banned
this reminded me of this German smash hit.

that's how I said it!

my homeboy at 1:04 is cracking me up. I don't know why I'm watching this all the way through

Boyfriend is picking me up after work. We're going to go back to my place so I can shower and get ready for a night out. Then he's taking me out to dinner.

The party is at his house, from what I can tell, so I don't know if he's going to make some excuse to run by his home before we head out or if I'm supposed to be surprised after dinner. So I guess the cat isn't completely out of the bag.

Awesome. :) I hope you have an amazing pahty ♪♫

So long as it isn't on your dick, yes.

I think I'd probably take a look even if it was on his dick. I'd just have to know.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

FloatOn

Jk... This was back when I was a hipster christian 10 years ago and being into Judaism was cool

I still pretend it's like this super meaningful thing but I'll probably get it covered soon.

Also taking a picture of your own arm is so difficult

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
More tats Floaty, more tats.

I wouldn't cover that at least it's clean lettering.

Jk... This was back when I was a hipster christian 10 years ago and being into Judaism was cool

I still pretend it's like this super meaningful thing but I'll probably get it covered soon.

I know right?! I had the same problem.
what does it say?

Jobbs

Banned
because it's the best!! I watched it two times just now lol.

You're completely out of control! :O

Looks kinda neat. But we need more tats.

Wish I had a motivational tattoo person here. I really want them but I'm indecisive

the point of how the cross gets turned upside down when you drink it is actually clever - like if I were to make a satanic drink that's the stuff I would do.

Jobbs

Banned
Anyone else love Freaks & Geeks?

lol wtf

After I get this one covered I'm probably going to get this

I'll say this for motivation. Life is too short for indecision. Just do it!

I'm gettin' there, man. And I know -- Like, my take on it is that we're all rotting anyway, may as well just do it and not make a big deal of it... And yet here I am

And if you love Modest Mouse hten get it. It's a cool design

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I think I'd probably take a look even if it was on his dick. I'd just have to know.

Not gonna lie. I would too.

---

@trab that cat pose is hilarious looking. I think it's trying to show the cat licking its butthole? but instead it's just a cat doing yoga and also trying to lick its elbow.

the point of how the cross gets turned upside down when you drink it is actually clever - like if I were to make a satanic drink that's the stuff I would do.

Yeah. I'm at a point where I actually hope she's right, because that would be funny.

Also, to actually answer your previous question about Seth's tattoo, it's HWHY (alternately HVHY). Hebrew is read right to left, and vowels are usually dropped from writing, so the Anglicization is YHWH or Yahweh.

Anyone else love Freaks & Geeks?

duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom