• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

so you dream about footjobs but you don't have a foot fetish?

and in a barn?

that's sort of... awesome

I actually had a run/fight/kill type dream the other night, which I haven't had in a long time. you'd think I'd be the one having sex dreams now because I don't get laid anymore

I often have dreams where I am a ferocious animal/entity ripping people apart or biting there throats off. This part of me is scary.

going to bed. dreaming of y'all.
e73f567de8.gif

Lot's of sexy dreams in barns for you tonight ;)

Thinking about it. That girl resembled the actress that portraits Octavia in the 100.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hate how Hebrew has no vowels

Edit: Sorry, System. :(

zeemumu

The downside to reading Dracula in this day and age is that you know what's coming. I bet the garlic thing threw a lot of people off back in the day.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Jobbs

Banned
I often have dreams where I am a ferocious animal/entity ripping people apart or biting there throats off. This part of me is scary.

THe other night I had a dream where I was in the woods behind my childhood home and some dudes were coming to invade the house from further back in the woods. They spotted me and took chase.

I went into the back door of the house and ran up the stairs and out onto the deck on the second floor. I climbed down out of the deck (which is something we did all throughout my childhood) and got behind them. I was sneaking up and about to get a kill when I suddenly woke up.

Was very frustrating in the moment, as evil as that sounds

SolVanderlyn

I had a scary as fuck dream the other night. It was the first monster dream I've had since I was a child.

I dreamt I was a child in bed with a father that isn't my real life father. I saw a monster in my closet - a big black shadow - and curled up in terror. I told my fake father it was there and he tried to comfort me. All of a sudden I saw a very tall and lanky man in my closet, hunched over and wearing a bowler's hat and staring at me in this really intense and creepy manner. Dread washed over me, and he vanished instantly, but my fake father apparently felt the wave of dread and held me close and said "stay still, there's something in here"

I woke up sweating.

Then I dreamt I had a child with my academic advisor that I was severely attracted to. I remember thinking, "when did we have sex? I guess we did though" And she was pretty cool with it. I was just confused for the whole dream. Much better experience than the last one though

I rarely remember my dreams. What does that say about me?

Most likely it just means you take longer to wake up, and wake up less frequently throughout the night. Dreams have a very short half-life unless you commit them to memory while awake, and even then you're probably remembering them half wrong.

Jobbs

Banned
I hate playing games on PC, so

yes I'll look at the deals anyway and probably end up buying stuff because I can't help it

marrec

Banned
I got some indies on my wishlist that I'll keep an eye out for but otherwise naaaaah

Gotta fast tomorrow to reset myself after all the damn junk I ate in Chicago

I don't think I've ever taken advantage of a Steam sale. Generally, I just buy games when I want to play them and have time to do so. I don't like when games sit around in my backlog (like the Witcher DLC currently) and I don't make time to play a whole lot of games.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't think I've ever taken advantage of a Steam sale. Generally, I just buy games when I want to play them and have time to do so. I don't like when games sit around in my backlog (like the Witcher DLC currently) and I don't make time to play a whole lot of games.

Did you play through the base game? Does the dlc require you to have?

I want to play this but the scope of it feels somehow oppressive.

Did you play through the base game? Does the dlc require you to have?

I want to play this but the scope of it feels somehow oppressive.

Oh it's totally oppressive. I took a few weeks off between the first and second half (probably more like 70%/30%). But now I'm in the mood again, sort of. After I finish a few more drawings, and if my night doesn't get interrupted again.

edit: I think, yes, you should play the base before playing the DLC.

man just go news my uncle is in the emergency room.

he was living with us, and i went with him down to the city for his chemo appointments.

as his condition worsened he was granted temporary residence for his appointments.

see his condition get worse and worse over the few months was hard but especially in the recent few weeks.

cancer is the worst

*sends digital hugs your way*

Fuck Cancer, man. You and your fam are in my thoughts <3

Xiao Hu

Jesus, System... I'm so sorry for your family, darling. A great uncle of mine died of brain cancer which degenerated not only his body but also his personality beyond the point where he was a completely different person. It's a horrible sickness no matter its form.
________

Reggie's comment about yet another dubious ocean makes me eye roll hard. Why should I feel obliged to buy additional systems just to be able to play the full variety of the current market? So either NX is ridiculously cheap or as far as I'm concerned they can release it as a digital platform akin to Steam. I don't want more than 2 consoles in my home...

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Morning
We had a nasty storm during the night, luckily for us we have all electronic equipment on shock-protected sockets
And it was raining like crazy.

I didn't manage to take a good one up close. someone else will have to take it for me. plus it was dark.
but you get the idea (stuff between the cat and the duck is new)

Awesome tattoos

man just go news my uncle is in the emergency room.

he was living with us, and i went with him down to the city for his chemo appointments.

as his condition worsened he was granted temporary residence for his appointments.

see his condition get worse and worse over the few months was hard but especially in the recent few weeks.

cancer is the worst

I'm sorry, System.

SolVanderlyn

Sometimes I feel like such a liability. I don't even know why I post on GAF sometimes, 70% of the time I'm sure I'm not wanted here.

Had an interview today, went well.

Tomorrow is a day off. Long weekend, actually. Psyched for that.

zeemumu

Part of me wishes that we had a Minecraft FakeGAF server to hang out in since dedicated servers are a thing and I actually enjoy building in there.

zeemumu

Sometimes I feel like such a liability. I don't even know why I post on GAF sometimes, 70% of the time I'm sure I'm not wanted here.

Had an interview today, went well.

Tomorrow is a day off. Long weekend, actually. Psyched for that.

I don't see why you'd think that. You aren't known to shitpost or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom