• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Extremely quick and poorly edited but I think the water droplet might go.
e5a4b44a98.png
Gotta definitely rework the moon cause I butchered it in this one on the sides but I think I have the hang of it and the water droplet design clashed too much with everything else even when editing it.

Jobbs

Banned
I just feel like it would be wasted effort that'd end up with me being even more depressed and alone afterwards like stuff like that always does.

Should probably just find a therapist like the smart people here have done.

I know people who ritually sit around swiping and even if htey don't go on a ton of dates (or if they do) it sorta preoccupies them a lot

That's the aspect I'm against since I already have too much shit in my head, ranging from stupid things to heavy things.

There have been weak moments where I'd go for a hookup or something, and those are the times I'd thought about using Tinder

Misha

Banned
Dresses are nice. :3 I still feel slightly guilty buying them because it's really only one outfit as opposed to shirts, skirts, and pants that you can mix up.

You could also try high waisted pants and skirts! High waisted pants can be a bit difficult to find though. I've found better luck with shorts but I know not everyone is comfortable wearing those. Also large belts with skirts and dresses can help too!
That's what multiple layers are for :p scarves and cardigans and stuff can be added to a dress to make it look different. Also different leggings

If there's some complaints I have about guys pants it's that the waist is so incredibly low and there's no room for a butt (also it's too baggy in the front and it makes the zipper come undone). I'd gladly welcome high waisted pants.

Yeah I'd have to work my way up to shorts. Definitely don't have a positive enough body image in order to wear something that shows much thigh :p

marrec

Banned
I know people who ritually sit around swiping and even if htey don't go on a ton of dates (or if they do) it sorta preoccupies them a lot

That's the aspect I'm against since I already have too much shit in my head, ranging from stupid things to heavy things.

There have been weak moments where I'd go for a hookup or something, and those are the times I'd thought about using Tinder

Ya whats up with people just obsessively swiping? I don't get it.

Pau

That's what multiple layers are for :p scarves and cardigans and stuff can be added to a dress to make it look different. Also different leggings

If there's some complaints I have about guys pants it's that the waist is so incredibly low and there's no room for a butt (also it's too baggy in the front and it makes the zipper come undone). I'd gladly welcome high waisted pants.

Yeah I'd have to work my way up to shorts. Definitely don't have a positive enough body image in order to wear something that shows much thigh :p
I get really hot easily so multiple layers and leggings are only an option sometimes. And at that point, I'll probably be wearing a coat that covers the dress anyways. ;-;

I don't know how women's pants compare to men's in the waist department, but they also tend to sit pretty low for my liking. Probably not as low though because showing off that butt is important.

Jobbs

Banned
Fuck both of you. But not each other because you both shall not get laid, you bloody fuckheads!

Caused by this little twat while we tried to remove ticks or some other blood sucking shit from his buddy...

fuck me?? everyone's mean to me since marrec came back (except marrec). I don't get it!

and you're holding that kitten like it's a beehive lol

I get really hot easily so multiple layers and leggings are only an option sometimes. And at that point, I'll probably be wearing a coat that covers the dress anyways. ;-;

I don't know how women's pants compare to men's in the waist department, but they also tend to sit pretty low for my liking. Probably not as low though because showing off that butt is important.

Can we take a minute to tlak about how nonsensical women's sizes are

I still don't really know what they mean. Like I legit don't.

If I buy a size 32 paints it means 32 inches. You guys have abstract numbers which also mean different things at different stores...

stop being into things I like!

you are making my cold dead heart feel things
~. v

sorry.

*hug*

I just feel like it would be wasted effort that'd end up with me being even more depressed and alone afterwards like stuff like that always does.

Should probably just find a therapist like the smart people here have done.

Never got into the Smiths hit me up with something that's good by them.

And if a double-decker bus crashes into us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die

Now I know how Joan of Arc felt as the flames rose to her roman nose and her Walkman started to melt

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now. I was looking for a job, and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Jon-snow-sad-gif.gif

@ Xiao: you call that a cat-scratch? dude. kitty barely even touched you

Misha

Banned

I tend to be colder than average. A couple of summers ago I wore a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and winter coat in 90 degree heat consistently

But having higher waist allows you to have pants that hug your butt better!
Tbf tho now that I'm thinking about the issues I have with men's pants it's pretty much everything. Don't allow for any thighs or hips. Basically you have to be a featureless blob for them to fit. Wouldn't recommend.

Pau

Can we take a minute to tlak about how nonsensical women's sizes are

I still don't really know what they mean. Like I legit don't.

If I buy a size 32 paints it means 32 inches. You guys have abstract numbers which also mean different things at different stores...
But it makes shopping so exciting! :p

No, it makes it annoying and depressing as hell.

well you're my favorite so congrats
:D

I tend to be colder than average. A couple of summers ago I wore a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and winter coat in 90 degree heat consistently

But having higher waist allows you to have pants that hug your butt better!
Tbf tho now that I'm thinking about the issues I have with men's pants it's pretty much everything. Don't allow for any thighs or hips. Basically you have to be a featureless blob for them to fit. Wouldn't recommend.
D: That seems so foreign to me. But in that case, you do have more variety with layers!

I will take your word on the higher waist thing because I have no butt and so don't notice a difference there. :p

One thing I envy about men's pants is the size of pockets. Or actually having them.

marrec

Banned
Awwww shit y'all I just got a massive raise, one that finally almost puts me at a pay scale that meets with my responsibilities here, and negotiated a second undetermined raise in January.

Drinks on me tonight my friends.

Damn this is pretty good stuff, why haven't I properly listened to The Smiths before now?

Jobbs

Banned

Just do online shopping and send it back or have it altered if it ain't fit. And, yes, "ain't fit". Once you master the rules you can bend them.

I know that feeling, bro, I know it too well...

I'm almost feminine enough to persuade a lesbian but never succeeded yet

jk honestly I've never tried, if I get the vibe that it's not happening I leave someone alone

Awwww shit y'all I just got a massive raise, one that finally almost puts me at a pay scale that meets with my responsibilities here, and negotiated a second undetermined raise in January.

yooooo celebraysheeyonnn!

2wVQ65A.gif

And seriously this is the sickest description of a band ever

Julien Baker talking about Our Lady said:
They sound like a mix of middle-era Brand New and Mewithoutyou and Sunny Day Real Estate. They’re so great. And they have this female cellist that screams!

Misha

Banned

D: That seems so foreign to me. But in that case, you do have more variety with layers!

I will take your word on the higher waist thing because I have no butt and so don't notice a difference there. :p

One thing I envy about men's pants is the size of pockets. Or actually having them.
Tbh tho i think I have thyroid issues and that's contributing to my temperature generally being low. *still* gonna get that checked out someday

I once had a salesperson at ll bean whisper to my mom that my butt won't fit right in any of their pants so that was kinda embarrassing. It's not even like its abnormally big. Just a reasonable size above average.

Men's pockets are definitely amazing. I can carry around my vita (in its case), my phone, a notebook, a set of pens, keys, and a water bottle just in those massive pockets of guys pants

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I feel I missed DAYS. Congrats Lili, if it's still the same day for you.

Xiao Hu

LOL

YOU SUCK SO BAD AT TIME ZONES MR BAFF

USA is *behind* you in time. Lili is west coast and 9 hours behind Germany!

Hamburg is a completely different dimension.
______

One of flatmates brought somebody home, and I can hear them making out in the living room...and I need to pee

Drinks on me tonight my friends.

Damn this is pretty good stuff, why haven't I properly listened to The Smiths before now?
congrats on the money!
oh btw marrec marrec MARREC
did I tell you Terry Moore is coming to a comic con in Germany next year? tell me how to carry all the stuff I want signed @_@
JANK are rad as hell! Like I originally just made the post because JANK but I listened to a bit of Hodera and Our Lady and Ratboys and fuck they're all good
yes, they all rule!

and Happy birthday lili! <3

Jobbs

Banned
is it cool/normally done to sketch out my tattoo idea and show it to the tattoo artist or would it be best if I just described my idea?

WELCOME TO THE COOL AGE CLUB LILITH (I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS THE CORRECT SPELLING OF YOUR REAL NAME SORRY)

Also who wants to see the shittest beard
it's mine I'm not even sure it can be classed as a beard

marrec

Banned
is it cool/normally done to sketch out my tattoo idea and show it to the tattoo artist or would it be best if I just described my idea?

Totally normal, probably preferred. They'll do what they want with it but vague descriptions aren't as good.

congrats on the money!
oh btw marrec marrec MARREC
did I tell you Terry Moore is coming to a comic con in Germany next year? tell me how to carry all the stuff I want signed @_@

I can't tell you how jealous I am right now but I'm a gracious and gentlemanly person so I won't even let on that I'm super jealous.

You should bring a wheelbarrow.

Totally normal, probably preferred. They'll do what they want with it but vague descriptions aren't as good.

I can't tell you how jealous I am right now but I'm a gracious and gentlemanly person so I won't even let on that I'm super jealous.

You should bring a wheelbarrow.

if he does drawings too I'll die.

Jobbs

Banned
WELCOME TO THE COOL AGE CLUB LILITH (I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS THE CORRECT SPELLING OF YOUR REAL NAME SORRY)

Also who wants to see the shittest beard
it's mine I'm not even sure it can be classed as a beard

show

and I've got a lazy beard atm I don't normally like having one but I'm a piece of shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom