• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

I'd kiss a nude mole rat if it showed any interest in me.

I'm better than a mole rat. Not nude though because you need to marry me to see my legs naked, brah.

you're all wrong. being sad and lonely is my thing! jobbs only recently joined again. and marrec's too cute to be sad. edit: not to mean that jobbs isn't cute

I think what might help is moving to a different region or even country. I for myself don't see my future in Germany, the mentality back home is too different from mine.

Jobbs

Banned
I like how you said that :D I feel badass now.

Cz9kSXX.jpg

I wonder if he knows his "cuties" comment is possibly what cost him the date

and I wish simpsons seasons 1-10 were available for streaming somewhere, haven't seen them in years

marrec

Banned
I really should watch The Simpsons proper instead of just catching half an episode every 2 months or so.

I vaguely remember watching it a lot when I was younger but I can't remember shit about it now.

Misha

Banned
I wonder if he knows his "cuties" comment is possibly what cost him the date

and I wish simpsons seasons 1-10 were available for streaming somewhere, haven't seen them in years
Pretty sure there's a service dedicated to streaming Simpsons that's free if you have a Cable Subscription

Pau

Attraction is so weird from person to person, very hard to say definitively whether 1 lady is going to be attractive to every dude or even dudes that she's into. Conventional attraction is for the birds imo
Conventionally attractive folks are gonna have an easier time in general I think attracting people, but who knows if they'll attract a specific person. And I do think there's a lot of pressure on women to be attractive to the most men possible.

Just gotta get it out of my system but I think Pau is super pretty, for real
Thank you. :3

...not quite what I was fishing for :p

But ur rly cute tho

I have potential I know that much. Atm tho I can't imagine anyone being interested. Part of it is just knowing what to do with myself and part of it is losing weight and stuff
Haha sorry! But yes I think potential is half the battle. There's so much out there for changing your look. I would offer my help but I'm also terrible at this stuff. :p But you'll be surprised I think even if you can't imagine folks being into you right now.

And thank you as well. :3

That's why you're so mean to Jobbs isn't it?
shots fired D:

Clydefrog

The one thing I dislike about the Simpsons DVDs is the dumb load screens. You click on play and it shows Homer messing with a plunger for 10 seconds.

Misha

Banned
Conventionally attractive folks are gonna have an easier time in general I think attracting people, but who knows if they'll attract a specific person. And I do think there's a lot of pressure on women to be attractive to the most men possible.

Crazy thing for trans women is that being conventionally attractive is basically required for passing. Really the dumbest thing but think of how much leeway women have and they have even less
Haha sorry! But yes I think potential is half the battle. There's so much out there for changing your look. I would offer my help but I'm also terrible at this stuff. :p But you'll be surprised I think even if you can't imagine folks being into you right now.

And thank you as well. :3

The one thing I really don't know how to do that I'd like to figure out is how to look good while I'm still overweight. I have plans for style if I lose weight but I don't know what the heck to do in the meantime.

Xiao Hu

Damn girl...
FF8 poster in your bathroom? Really? I mean it definitely fits the atmosphere when you take your lady dumps...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy Birthday Lili now have an awkward gif! :D
2fcf53821a.gif

EDIT: The current events in here.
663f43b531.gif

EDIT#2: Now someone do a side dick pic!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How would that even work?

We'll make it through these trying times.

Ehhh get somewhat tight undies, get an erection that makes a tent and shows side of the dick by one of the sides. Every Gaf Member has a 12 inch flaccid so it shouldnt be hard to make a side dick pic when hard.

Pau

Crazy thing for trans women is that being conventionally attractive is basically required for passing. Really the dumbest thing but think of how much leeway women have and they have even less

The one thing I really don't know how to do that I'd like to figure out is how to look good while I'm still overweight. I have plans for style if I lose weight but I don't know what the heck to do in the meantime.
Yeah, I can't even imagine. :/ I mean, I've been told I look like a guy before or that I'm thought of as a guy because I didn't meet their particular standards for what a woman should look like, which definitely hurt, but that's the tiniest of drops in a bucket in comparison.

And hmm. Do you know anyone overweight women whose styles and look you like? You can try experimenting with their styles and seeing what works for you.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, I can't even imagine. :/ I mean, I've been told I look like a guy before or that I'm thought of as a guy because I didn't meet their particular standards for what a woman should look like, which definitely hurt, but that's the tiniest of drops in a bucket in comparison.

I'll fight these people!

Happy Birthday Lili now have an awkward gif! :D
2fcf53821a.gif

EDIT: The current events in here.
663f43b531.gif

EDIT#2: Now someone do a side dick pic!
all in favor turn into Eliza and do a cheer!
8038bfe8e6.gif

How would that even work?

We'll make it through these trying times.

It's a Motion City Sountrack kind of day methinks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6OuvaesBB0

thx I needed music to clean up to.
Finding cute clothes that doesn't work with bras is the worst. :(

yeah. will look into that boob tape though. never tried it but maybe it'll do the job.

Misha

Banned

And hmm. Do you know anyone overweight women whose styles and look you like? You can try experimenting with their styles and seeing what works for you.
It's really crazy how androgynous and everything near it is often just assumed to be masculine. Dumb.

Very few but it seems one thing that works is dresses. Like uhh I can't remember what that style would be called but it seems like those kinds of dresses do well to show the good part of curves and hide the lumpy parts. I'd link some examples but I'm on mobile

Xiao Hu

It's fucking weekend, I should be outside drinking and banging. And what do I do instead? Dissecting Lea's bathroom and smoking like the chimney of a Chinese sweat shop...

Jobbs

Banned
I don't think fighting them will change their mind. :p In any case, I no longer speak to them so that helps a lot. But like, at least I could get away from those people.

Pau, us men don't fight to change minds. We fight to end minds.

:: flexes ::

:: sprains something ::

:: explodes into dust ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom