• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I think you missed the point

Or I'm contributing to the conversation in a way you don't like?

I get that it's kind of messed up for your brother to call someone fucked up for doing something they chose to modify their body.

My point is we are all well within our right to choose who we are attracted to for whatever reason. Like I don't get all butthurt if a girl isn't attracted to me because she prefers a clean shaven face

Jobbs

Banned
Or I'm contributing to the conversation in a way you don't like?

I get that it's kind of messed up for your brother to call someone fucked up for doing something they chose to modify their body.

My point is we are all well within our right to choose who we are attracted to for whatever reason. Like I don't get all butthurt if a girl isn't attracted to me because she prefers a clean shaven face

I don't think anyone has to be attracted to anyone, but the comments tend to be "look what she did to her face, she's crazy" "she fucked herself up" that stuff

It's intolerance

FloatOn

I don't think anyone has to be attracted to anyone, but the comments tend to be "look what she did to her face, she's crazy" "she fucked herself up" that stuff

It's intolerance

To be clear, would it have better if he said "that's unattractive to me"?

Jobbs

Banned
To be clear, would it have better if he said "that's unattractive to me"?

I looked up a video on youtube with her in it just to look at the comments and find something that would be what I'm talking about. It didn't take long to find one

Please, for your sake & all those who love you already, do not pay any attention to what this mixed up young girl has to say. She is not an example to follow or example of who you ever want to become. Just be your own beautiful, self loving person the way you were born. Maybe a few tattoos to express yourself but please do not abuse & mutilate yourself out of hatred for your own skin as this girl has done. She has made herself ugly & will have nothing but regrets as she grows older. I have several tattoos myself & appreciate fine artistry. Unfortunately this girl is a high risk candidate for early demise or suicide if she continues on this path. Very sad all around.

This is how a lot of people think. They'll tolerate a few tattoos, but too many tattoos or get into areas they think are wrong (like a facial tattoo) and they go hyper judgemental and start making assumptions about character

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
about time Walker!

I have no doubt it's a classic for a good reason.

soooo....BG2 or Pillars? hmmm

Pillars is also great. Overall though BG2 is by far the better game, if you are fine with the slightly less fancy graphics.

you know what, imma go take a bath as planned and after that I'll most probably join you in BG2 goodness. Haven't played in ages.

FloatOn

Pillars is also great. Overall though BG2 is by far the better game, if you are fine with the slightly less fancy graphics.

you know what, imma go take a bath as planned and after that I'll most probably join you in BG2 goodness. Haven't played in ages.

Don't forget the sandwich!

I looked up a video on youtube with her in it just to look at the comments and find something that would be what I'm talking about. It didn't take long to find one

This is how a lot of people think. They'll tolerate a few tattoos, but too many tattoos or get into areas they think are wrong (like a facial tattoo) and they go hyper judgemental and start making assumptions about character

I mean, a lot of people are assholes. I can pretty much find a 100% unacceptable asshole post in support of any position or idea. That's certainly an asshole post. In the general case thought there's nothing wrong with not liking body mods, the problem is people being rude about it.

Jobbs

Banned
I mean, a lot of people are assholes. I can pretty much find a 100% unacceptable asshole post in support of any position or idea. That's certainly an asshole post. In the general case thought there's nothing wrong with not liking body mods, the problem is people being rude about it.

it's about acceptance. you guys only want to boil it down to "would you hit it, breh" "nah breh" I don't give a shit if you'd hit it or not. that was never what I was talking about.

FloatOn

This. As long as you are not rude about it, keep your preferences.

I don't find face tattoos attractive but more power to you if you want them

edit - I 100% accept it. I just don't think it's sexy or cool or whatever

SystemBug

do you shave it or just let it go wild?

and it's not all a negative because apparently a lot of people think it's attractive

only trim it when it gets too much, but even too much is also subjective.

it's not like im taking my shirt off in front of a girl anytime soon lol

FloatOn

I'm slain

iAEqVuuh.jpg

Xiao Hu

only trim it when it gets too much, but even too much is also subjective.

it's not like im taking my shirt off in front of a girl anytime soon lol

Well you could still get undress in front of me (right in before Vazra tries to claim you again).

Went for a run after an almost 1 year long break. Nice to be reminded how much I hate cardio ::lights a cigarette:: 🚬

Xiao Hu

So some ass twats have started to catch street cats in our neighbourhood recently. They don't catch them to sterilize/castrate the animal but to sell the meat. Two of the cats we've been feeding have gone missing already and I fear for the rest of them since there are a lot amongst them that trust human trash easily. Jesus, I dread the day they do something to my cat bro :(

Haha taking a bath too rn. Havent gotten BG yet tho. but I will play it before Pillars

What's going on here? Has Lea mentioned me in any way?
Uhhm
So some ass twats have started to catch street cats in our neighbourhood recently. They don't catch them to sterilize/castrate the animal but to sell the meat. Two of the cats we've been feeding have gone missing already and I fear for the rest of them since there are a lot amongst them that trust human trash easily. Jesus, I dread the day they do something to my cat bro :(
Fuck 😡
Anyw foodstuffs this time?
Just a few olives 🙁

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Haha taking a bath too rn. Havent gotten BG yet tho. but I will play it before Pillars
Yay, also yay.

That female protagonist thread is aggravating wow. I wish I could properly word my arguments better, especially in English. Meh.

SystemBug

still need to play MGSV. I checked out on the franchise after MGS1 because MGS2 was just too fucking weird

mgs v is still kinda like that, but the story is not that good anyways so you can mentally check out.

the gameplay systems and how they work. that's really insane level stuff. I mean that's the difference between like a regular dev team and kojima's team.

FloatOn

mgs v is still kinda like that, but the story is not that good anyways so you can mentally check out.

the gameplay systems and how they work. that's really insane level stuff. I mean that's the difference between like a regular dev team and kojima's team.

word. I think I'm going to go check out conjuring 2

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oh boy let's see how long it takes until I regret this stupid thread of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom