• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
why would I want to meet any of you smelly gaf nerds irl LOL

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Boston. It's less "satan's oven" here.

jobbs is doing his manly biz reading cosmo. trab approves and also wants more tattoos in general.

I've decided on my right upper forearm, inside, as the place for my first tattoo. Yesterday at the company BBQ I saw a couple of my coworkers had ones there and I really like the location.
It's visible, and doesn't require as much commitment as a full upper arm, shoulder tattoo.

Misha

Banned
Oh, so early July. Cool! Do you have a lot of things to move?

The only time I've ever had to move was to/from college, and it's not like I had a lot of stuff in the dorm.

I have some furniture (a bed, a dresser, a couch and love seat, a coffee table) but beyond that its all clothes. Should just take a small uhaul and my car

Jobbs

Banned
I thought the seashell looked cute until I remembered that was sauna guy's thing. what have I become

get it on your sideboob and it'll give you an excuse to suddenly remove your shirt. you can become him.

I like the feather and I think the very simple "wave" one is oddly alluring.

get it on your sideboob and it'll give you an excuse to suddenly remove your shirt. you can become him.

I like the feather and I think the very simple "wave" one is oddly alluring.

I was just thinking about how it would bring out the inner mermaid in me but I'm probably so desperate that I subconsciously hit sauna guy levels.omg. ;_;

also while we're at it: jobbs what do you think of this?

Jobbs

Banned
I was just thinking about how it would bring out the inner mermaid in me but I'm probably so desperate that I subconsciously hit sauna guy levels.omg. ;_;

also while we're at it: jobbs what do you think of this?

Tough call, but on the surface I"d say it's in poor taste to break up with someone right as they're recovering in the hospital, and in extremely poor taste to break up over the phone.

It gets trickier if the person has a prolonged hospital stay and if things were already a bit rocky beforehand, but unless the person has been a total dick to you (and maybe he has, I don't know) they deserve some basic decency

Tough call, but on the surface I"d say it's in poor taste to break up with someone right as they're recovering in the hospital, and in extremely poor taste to break up over the phone.

It gets trickier if the person has a prolonged hospital stay and if things were already a bit rocky beforehand, but unless the person has been a total dick to you (and maybe he has, I don't know) they deserve some basic decency

Seriously never take The Sun as a legitimate source for anything it's a fucking disgusting awful Murdoch owned piece of garbage

It straight up isn't sold in Liverpool because of their coverage of the Hillsborough disaster

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Lemme flip this.

Why would you want to be a smelly nerd IRL? Hygiene for everyone! :D
I actually take hygiene very seriously. Jobbs would be proud.

P.S. alcohol rules. I'm even having some right now

yes. but we don't know if that's really true. I just can't see her doing that :0 but who knows.
the Hiddleston bit still seems weird to me tho. like I would've never matched those two.
::shrugs::

Jobbs

Banned
yes. but we don't know if that's really true. I just can't see her doing that :0 but who knows.
the Hiddleston bit still seems weird to me tho. like I would've never matched those two.
::shrugs::

yeah he's even older than me (I think) haha

maybe she's tired of guys her age. maybe that's a thing for some people

let us girls read our dishy publication in peace please

I mean you're free to

But

Fuck The Sun

Though they did print this which is still one of the funniest things about my city I've ever read:

RGTqr8F.png

I'm tired of guys my age and guys older than me. not you of course.

I'm your age :c

My phone autocorrected and I didn't pick it up ;__;

Also I am majority British yo

Oh cool, didn't know that. Know where abouts on our shitty little islands that majority comes from?

Jobbs

Banned
I would never bow in fealty before a human being unless there was a gun to my head or something

RNH when was that written?

The animals (the animals)
Trapped trapped trapped 'til the cage is full
The cage is full, the day is new
And everyone is waiting (waitin' on you)

And you've got time...

Think of all the roads
Think of all their crossings
Taking steps is easy
Standing still is hard
Remember all their faces
Remember all their voices
Everything is different
The second time around

And you've got time...
And you've got time...

SolVanderlyn

SAVE THE QUEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom