• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha oh no. This is totally how I felt my freshman year of high school when I was attending a Catholic all-girls school.

Catholic school bros, high five. In primary school the all boys catholic school was adjacent to the all girls one, separated by a fence on the sports oval. Very surreal.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
People who have crushes on you that you don't care for as much can be pretty annoying
This is what I'm talking about

Always being the "people" is living in another world, where liking someone is a recipe for disaster from the beginning

Jobbs

Banned

Always being the "people" is living in another world, where liking someone is a recipe for disaster from the beginning

It may surprise you to know that attractive women are just regular people and have the same flaws as anyone else. Women are not aliens or unicorns, regarding them thusly may increase your troubles

Just my opinion.

only if you're being a creep about it.
I've had tons of crushes unreturned. I get ignored all the time. like high guy for example. but I don't hold on to that. I just move on and ignore them all the same.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sorry I got emo for a second

Bigger problem: there's no fucking coffee in my house!!!

I have no crushes. I am somewhat attracted to a friend but I'm not invested in it.
Well I mean there's the perpetual best friend crush that resurfaces all the time but that's going nowhere and all the fun of it's gone, so you know. New one. Shame I don't meet people ever.

EDIT: I'M THE REAL EMO

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
you say that now but experience has told me otherwise. just wait until you get that joint lit and mastering the elements becomes the more important mission.

tumblr_mvj9o0iHHc1qf8cgzo4_250.gif

SolVanderlyn

Which of us complains the most in this thread?

*Intense murmuring in the peanut gallery*

Nevermind, this will take longer to determine

SolVanderlyn

Jobbs

Banned
I've gone out with noone

Ever

I have been single my entire life

I've only ever asked someone out once and they misunderstood what I meant

You cannot take this away from me

first I wanted to be pale king and you swooped in and took it away

then I wanted to be emo and you swooped in again

what's next

that's somewhat related to the twinkly genre tho.

it can't be explained, it felt right at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom