• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my popcorn ready.

Let's just chill, yeah?

Same.

96a2b08562.gif

FloatOn

But you keep doing it. You say abrasive things over and over. Usually I let it slide.

You'd be best served not going around saying what you don't like about women or their fashion or their hair or calling women "old bags" or showing off their edginess or whatever other things you may have said.

And no one gives a shit that you don't like a hair color or assume things about someone with that hair color. It's not going to endear *anyone* on the planet to you if you say you think people with blue hair are edgelords and you don't care for it because of that.

If you feel the need to make sure everyone knows what you think is hot bro (and most of us do this to some degree from time to time), then just say what you think is hot and avoid saying what you don't think is hot.

It can be fun to occasionally compare what we like, but there's no upside to criticizing a fashion choice or singling out what you don't like. You're not the center of the universe and no one cares.

For the record, I've never called anyone an old bag or fat or anything particularly derrogatory. I've only stated what I preferred and what I don't prefer and I think you are being overly sensitive about this whole thing.

But as a personal courtesy to you, I'll only talk about what I like going forward since we are not allowed to differ on things.

Just to be clear though, should we do this with movies and music too? Like should we not talk about how BvS is sooooooo much better than Civil War for instance?

Or maybe how Fury Road is soooo overrated?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Man I have not played Sunshine since it came out, I am jealous

marrec

Banned
I love the small minority of gamers who are so seemingly concerned with insignificant censorship between regions and how self-righteous they get about these stupid little changes.

Like, I really do love them, I want to pinch their cute little cheeks. They're so adorable for the most part.

zeemumu

crimson skies was the best game on xbox live , loved it

every gamecube game will go up in value from now on, same with N64 x all retro games

But even games that aren't rare or old have this. The Wii versions of Mario Party are just as expensive as the Wii U ones.

I wish I had a larger N64 library. I rented most of the games that I played back in the day so my old library is fairly small. Banjo Tooie, Turok, DK64, Majora's Mask, RE2, etc.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Speaking of Nintendo, I got Kirby Robobot today

MU0rCQa.gif

I love the small minority of gamers who are so seemingly concerned with insignificant censorship between regions and how self-righteous they get about these stupid little changes.

Like, I really do love them, I want to pinch their cute little cheeks. They're so adorable for the most part.

You don't understand, man. The lack of prepubescent tits in my waifu simulator is LITERALLY censorship and puts Russia to shame.

Jobbs

Banned
For the record, I've never called anyone an old bag or fat or anything particularly derrogatory. I've only stated what I preferred and what I don't prefer and I think you are being overly sensitive about this whole thing.

But as a personal courtesy to you, I'll only talk about what I like going forward since we are not allowed to differ on things.

Just to be clear though, should we do this with movies and music too? Like should we not talk about how BvS is sooooooo much better than Civil War for instance?

Oh, sorry, you called your nurses "busted ass old ladies". My mistake. What a shame they had no value to you.

And I think this is hopeless. Either you're being obtuse or you just have a standard part missing.

Seaklng

Banned
Just went to the doctor. I have high blood pressure for the first time in my life after this past week of being with my mom. Also, i just found out a manager who i considered a good friend in my company has been stealing for years and was caught on cam. I'm very pissed because they fucked our store so hard in terms of shrink. They almost got all of us fired, because our stats last year were fucking horrible. Worst in the district. So yeah I've been covering those shifts. A bunch of other shit going on as well. I'm losing my shit. I need a fucking vacation from life.

marrec

Banned
You don't understand, man. The lack of prepubescent tits in my waifu simulator is LITERALLY censorship and puts Russia to shame.

There are so many concern trolls in the #FE thread like:

*exaggerated fedora fan voice*

"Are there any reviews which detail the changes between the JP/NA release? I'd like to know if this is WORTH MY TIME"

I'm fucking dying at these kids :lmao

Just so y'all know, I read that quote out loud in my best mocking voice and it was a fucking good mocking voice.

MutFox

Banned
Nintendo. Nintendo is just always is massive demand.

N64 is the hottest retro system right now, and GCN is on the rise.

So glad I kept all my old Nintendo stuff.
Have stuff dating back to the NES.

Even have a Donkey Kong cartrige for the Coleco Vision... (Definitive version at the time)
Before Nintendo had their systems :p

FloatOn

Oh, sorry, you called your nurses "busted ass old ladies". My mistake. What a shame they had no value to you.

And I think this is hopeless. Either you're being obtuse or you just have a standard part missing.

Pretty selective there Jobbs

And yeah, I'm done. You've made up your mind that I'm some villain.

All I can do now is walk around on egg shells because saying what I don't like is a sin that you are totally above doing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom