• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I have two, including a crystal one modded as a dev kit since the magazine I used to work didn't have a proper SDK and that was the only way to take proper screenshots from the buffer.

Sega made that console. Panzer Dragoon Orta, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Gunvalkyrie... Then you also had cult classics like Otogi, Steel Battalion, Phantom Dust, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System and Metal Wolf Chaos on top of more mainstream ones. Riddick, DOAX, Conker, Ninja Gaiden... all incredible games.

I think it may be my favourite console since the 16 bit generation.

Could be. I'm pretty sure DC TJ&E reached prototype stage at some point.

Edit: There you go.

Edit 2: And Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Deaththrow and Kingdom Under Fire. Man, Xbox had so many great games.
Yeah, I have my DOAX one I posted last week, and a Halo green one.

It's a shame, Xbox and GCN are both phenomenal consoles but they were crushed under the thumb of the fucking ridiculous PS2.

zeemumu

Yeah, I have my DOAX one I posted last week, and a Halo green one.

It's a shame, Xbox and GCN are both phenomenal consoles but they were crushed under the thumb of the fucking ridiculous PS2.

My Xbox is my only method of playing Jet Set Radio Future because SEGA hasn't ported it yet.

I've been listening to the Metal Gear Rising soundtrack before I head out.

Xiao Hu

If I ever did a KS again (unlikely) I could do a god tier pitch

Cut the fat, speak the language of the thing you're pitching, cut the fat, cut the fat, and cut the fat.

Cut the fat

I think I'm reading a secret message behind this...hmmm

Risgroo

Sooooo, uh, the Penny Dreadful finale...
3YD5P8m.gif

Why

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
My love is rough you know. I'll stop calling you granny then :*

Omg, Issues is such a good album ::moists all over his room::
<3

Also sleep is not my friend tonight. Nearly 1:30 in the morning and I'm still wake. Fuck everything. I have to be up at 6.

Jobbs

Banned
What did our courts do?

SCOTUS just upheld affirmative action.

An appeals court ruling that the President's executive order to shield 4 million undocumented immigrants from deportation was illegal was upheld because our supreme court was split 4-4... As fucking ludicrous as saying the words "was split 4-4" sounds

Plus you would be physically closer to me and Lea ;)

Not close enough plus there's spaniards there!

An appeals court ruling that the President's executive order to shield 4 million undocumented immigrants from deportation was illegal was upheld because our supreme court was split 4-4... As fucking ludicrous as saying the words "was split 4-4" sounds

The GOP obstructionism is getting them the results they want. Their favorability is at an all time low right now, so the trash should get taken out mostly after November.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I just went to sign the rental agreement for my future apartment :) Not thaaat much bigger than the current one but nicely cut with a nice big living room, a proper bathroom, a balcony and (!) a roof terrace in a building that's not even completely built yet. Will move in in september and have to do a fucking shitton of stuff since then, but today I'll be happy, panic's moved to tomorrow.

Yay.

Window

So I pretty rarely ever wander into the community section and from the OP I can't tell what this thread is. Can someone please tell me what's going on here?

marrec

Banned
So I pretty rarely ever wander into the community section and from the OP I can't tell what this thread is. Can someone please tell me what's going on here?

Offshoot from the Real Pic GAF thread, we wanted an excuse to continue bullshitting about nothing and made up a community to do so, hence "Fake".

OR IS IT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom