• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

grossssssss
aoloEXd.gif

So all I needed to do to get married was promise to buy all the cats? Dang, why didn't I think of that sooner

oh gosh I need a wedding dress. and you too!

I tried looking for some but all the guys wearing them were way more beardy and manly than me :c

I can't believe I'm going to walk my little RNH down the aisle, he's going to look so good in his dress ;_;

BTW I'm giving you away at the wedding RNH
...I mean I have an actual dad but sure why not

Xiao Hu

I imagine how Robert is trying to explain to his father why he's marrying some random rude fruit fetishising chick in Germany in exchange for expensive cats and why his son wants some guy from the US to pretend to be his father. All this while wearing a wedding dress.

I imagine how Robert is trying to explain to his father why he's marrying some random rude fruit fetishising chick in Germany in exchange for expensive cats and why his son wants some guy from the US to pretend to be his father. All this while wearing a wedding dress.

Easy

"Boris Johnson"

The revisionism and glorification of the British Empire that happens here is legitimately disgusting

I accidentally clicked on this thread (I rarely venture to this sub).

Things got complicated real quick.
WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom