• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
ywVMgYT.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Here's my kitten

JkgYtym.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
Speaking of future wives

H718Nvc.gif

Good thing I'm not a scrub.

God damnit I wasn't able to get my pre-order for it in and I'm so jealous.

At least I'll still be able to get normal #FE after work.

*blessed

I don't even know what the frack that game is. It doesn't look anything like FE.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
They did such a fantastic job at making that woman unlikable in the movies. I thought she was bad in the book, but I want to erase her from existence every time she shows up in the film

They did such a fantastic job at making that woman unlikable in the movies. I thought she was bad in the book, but I want to erase her from existence every time she shows up in the film

Yeah, she's kind of like the HP universe's Joffrey.

Annoying in the books, absolutely insufferable in the visual adaptations.

SolVanderlyn

"Inherited from your ex" lmao

SolVanderlyn

I believe you, it just sounds funny when you put it that way. Like it was left in the terms of the breakup or something, haha

SolVanderlyn

Are doll's eyes the creepiest looking berries?

dolls+eye+Actaea+pachypoda+white+baneberry+4.jpg
Looks like something out of Link to the Past's Dark World. Someone was transformed into that for committing vile acts with their eyes.

They're also hella poisonous.

Wiki said:
The berries contain cardiogenic toxins which can have an immediate sedative effect on human cardiac muscle tissue, and are the most poisonous part of the plant. Ingestion of the berries can lead to cardiac arrest and death.

SolVanderlyn

Jesus christ

Burn this fucking country to the fucking ground

I have seen like 5 or 6 different examples of people who voted leave saying "I THOUGHT STAY WOULD WIN THIS WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN"

Fucking shitheads

Jobbs

Banned
Jesus christ

Burn this fucking country to the fucking ground

I have seen like 5 or 6 different examples of people who voted leave saying "I THOUGHT STAY WOULD WIN THIS WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN"

Fucking shitheads

So they voted leave in a private voting booth even though they wanted stay?

What?

What mental deficiency leads to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom