• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't see the harm

she legit switched to my side with the split. I got custody of her. if I told you everything it'd make sense but the details aren't fun in public

holy shit I can't find ONE person to date and jobbs gets flooded with chicks.
good luck
if you have sex you have to post it on the internet.

FloatOn

You think the next thread should have a title relating to the Brexit vote?

zzzzzzzzzzz

FakeGAF 8: Taste The Rainbow

giphy.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I'm sitting in the yard and I keep seeing someone walking towards me in the grass from the corner of my eye and then no one's there. Happened twice now. Feels weird man.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
FakeGAF 8: Rogue Thirst

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man this weekend is kinda exciting and exhausting.
Game dev startup is actually still going, got the OK for the new apartment, sent off the cancellation for the old apartment (which i can't wait to see what stones that asshole will try to put in my way), started to throw away shit I didn't want to depart with for a long time, will have another tattoo session next week and planned an appointment with my bank to get a small credit for the move. And also trying to figure out which parts of my games/console collection I can sell without feeling horrible.

I'm aware nothing of this is particularly exciting but I hadn't so much emotional stuff going on for quite some time lol

Jobbs

Banned
does it have jumpscares. how scary is it.

It's creepier and more interesting and stylish than any horror movie I can remember. Doesn't rely much on jump scares iirc. Just watch it. It's required viewing. Seems to take place outside of time but feels vaguely 90s

FakeGaf 8: C+T= <3

should I watch Antman? I don't give a shit about generic superhero saving the world bullshit but with a director like that it can't be bad I guess

marrec

Banned
should I watch Antman? I don't give a shit about generic superhero saving the world bullshit but with a director like that it can't be bad I guess

Antman is good, completely inoffensive fun. Not going to leave any kind of lasting impression but the jokes are effective and the story is fun to follow.

Halcyon

Neogaf mobile is basically unusable for me. Everytime I load it up and go to tap subscriptions the fucking ads load and drop the page lower and I will hit the media create thread. I then hit back and the same thing happens again.

Fuck you Jobbs. That is unrelated to my above rant.

Congrats on the strange.

marrec

Banned
Neogaf mobile is basically unusable for me. Everytime I load it up and go to tap subscriptions the fucking ads load and drop the page lower and I will hit the media create thread. I then hit back and the same thing happens again.

Fuck you Jobbs. That is unrelated to my above rant.

Congrats on the strange.

EVERYFUCKINGTIME

It's infuriating.

I enjoyed Antman more than Deadpool. Come at me.

Vaz I knew you couldn't be perfect, now we'll never be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom