• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Neogaf mobile is basically unusable for me. Everytime I load it up and go to tap subscriptions the fucking ads load and drop the page lower and I will hit the media create thread. I then hit back and the same thing happens again.

Fuck you Jobbs. That is unrelated to my above rant.

Congrats on the strange.

I don't have any expectations about strange

Fuck you too mobile seems to work well enough here

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's one of the funniest MCU movies, so yes.

I definitely found Ant Man funnier.

Ant Man didnt feel like it was trying as hard as Deadpool. Then again that is how Deadpool is. By no means a bad film but its not this great film many people like to say it is.

Bring It On >>>>>>> Every single movie.

Halcyon

I don't have any expectations about strange

Fuck you too mobile seems to work well enough here

I think it's my phone which is getting long in the tooth and the fact that it's only hspa+ 3g.

I will be getting a Nexus 5x next week though.

marrec

Banned
Only watch it if you just like hearing Paul Rudd talk. Otherwise it's kinda generic

It's like... it's the direction superhero movies would have taken if Marvel didn't strike gold with Iron Man. A wacky heist movie starting ANTMAN with funny guy Paul Rudd at the helm as kooky Bank Robber with a heart, Scott Lang!

It turned out better than it had any right to be...

But I still burn that Edgar Wright didn't finish it.

Misha

Banned
It's like... it's the direction superhero movies would have taken if Marvel didn't strike gold with Iron Man. A wacky heist movie starting ANTMAN with funny guy Paul Rudd as the helm as kooky Bank Robber with a heart, Scott Lang!

It turned out better than it had any right to be...

But I still burn that Edgar Wright didn't finish it.
It's like if you mix all the Spider-Man movies with all the iron man movies and put two comedians as the two most memorable roles

FloatOn

Evangeline Lilly tho

ant-man-evangeline-lilly.jpg

that bob haircut + red lipstick combo is so attractive

zeemumu

We did 10 Cloverfield Lane as one the movies for movie night last night. I realized that it's a little boring for people who aren't big into slow buildups of suspense. I really like the movie though and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Next movie on my movie theater list is The Purge: Election year that comes out next week.

Today's my mom's birthday so I need to prepare this present before she gets back and get through a few of these chores. I really gotta add more songs to my productivity playlist.

Any suggestions?

Timu

have you seen 10 cloverfield lane?

if no, watch that

Loved 10 cloverfld labe

We did 10 Cloverfield Lane as one the movies for movie night last night. I realized that it's a little boring for people who aren't big into slow buildups of suspense. I really like the movie though and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.
I saw it and loved it for what it was but it didn't feel like Cloverfield much, which kinda sucks as I loved the original Cloverfield. At least the performances were better and Mary Elizabeth Winstead was in a tank top!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Wow I actually like Mighty No. 9

Haters gonna hate

Also drunk, I went almost two weeks so I gave myself this Friday off

Jobbs

Banned
Is Neogaf almost being intolerably slow for anyone else for the past day?

Wow I actually like Mighty No. 9

Haters gonna hate

Also drunk, I went almost two weeks so I gave myself this Friday off

I tried to give MNo9 a solid chance but I just hate the inability to blow up everything... I hate the weaken dash through thing.. And the little colored cubes are a terrible aesthetic compared to just robot destruction flames sparks explosions etc.. it's just unsatisfying to play

Also looks kinda like a Dreamcast game with its shitty sorta low poly look which I don't think works well for it

zeemumu

I saw it and loved it for what it was but it didn't feel like Cloverfield much, which kinda sucks as I loved the original Cloverfield. At least the performances were better and Mary Elizabeth Winstead was in a tank top!

I went in knowing that it wasn't originally supposed to be a Clvoerfield film so I wasn't judging based on how many connections I could make to the first film (I found 1 but it was a "blink and you'll miss it" deal).

While we're on the subject of movies, The Shallows is apparently pretty good. I don't really care about spoilers so I read the plot synopsis. It sounds okay, but it's not for me. I didn't like The Lobster either and that had fantastic reviews.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is Neogaf almost being intolerably slow for anyone else for the past day?

I tried to give MNo9 a solid chance but I just hate the inability to blow up everything... I hate the weaken dash through thing.. And the little colored cubes are a terrible aesthetic compared to just robot destruction flames sparks explosions etc.. it's just unsatisfying to play

Also looks kinda like a Dreamcast game with its shitty sorta low poly look which I don't think works well for it
Yeah, it is.

I'm sort of mad MN9 isn't a God tier game with all of the delays and huge budget, but it's as good as any of the NES Mega Mans at the very least. Better than the lows of that series (X6, X7, X8, Mega Man 1)

Timu

Yeah, it is.

I'm sort of mad MN9 isn't a God tier game with all of the delays and huge budget, but it's as good as any of the NES Mega Mans at the very least. Better than the lows of that series (X6, X7, X8, Mega Man 1)
Better than MM1 and X8??? That means I have to play it!!!

SolVanderlyn

Short hair on women is <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jobbs

Banned
Der Nachtmahr
edit: trailer with subs if anyone is interested

I watched this (mostly) german language movie recently about a girl who relocated to germany and met some guys and got caught up in some crime thing... And the whole movie is done in one continuous shot, no cuts whatsoever. They go around town and go to different locations, it's not just in one room or whatever

This style made it very compelling but I also had some complaints about it

I wish I could remember the name

FloatOn

I watched this (mostly) german language movie recently about a girl who relocated to germany and met some guys and got caught up in some crime thing... And the whole movie is done in one continuous shot, no cuts whatsoever. They go around town and go to different locations, it's not just in one room or whatever

This style made it very compelling but I also had some complaints about it

I wish I could remember the name

Victoria

I've been meaning to watch it

SolVanderlyn

Smash Bros U stay winning as best multiplayer game

Give me your NNIDs mofos

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Some dude asking me if I could wait for him to get basically out of his thot phase to date me. First I dont plan dating anytime soon and second I wait for no one. These guys seem to think everything its about them. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom