• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Whatever happened to Jeff Dunham?

Man if the Super Best Friends show up at AX next year, 2017 is gonna be a hell of a year for the cons that I'm going to. It was already looking pretty good with D23 Expo and seeing Wuv and Em at Wondercon.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Wut?

That one guy in that one place? I thrashed him. Meanwhile, the woman blacksmith in Crow's Point continues to eviscerate me.

My deck must be shit then. He consistently pulls a winning card at the last moment by playing another spy. I wish Witcher was more like Skyrim so I could just kill him and take the card.

Whatever happened to Jeff Dunham?

People finally realized he wasn't funny.

My deck must be shit then. He consistently pulls a winning card at the last moment by playing another spy. I wish Witcher was more like Skyrim so I could just kill him and take the card.

Hmm, I'm p sure I managed to beat him by decoying (and taking) his spy cards and such. That's the best advice I can give.

Oh, oh, @ Grenadieireiroeoe it also helps if you have at least two cards in your hand to bring back a card from your discard pile in the second round. I believe I had the siege medic card and most importantly the Yennefer card by that point.

I basically spied him into oblivion.

jb1234

Now that Dude #2 and I aren't really speaking to each other and Dude #3 lives pretty far away, I'm going through a bit of a dry spell. This is highly unfortunate. I mean, at least it's not as long as my last dry spell.

(35 YEARS.)

FloatOn

Made it 4 songs into the new blink182 album and this will be very "old man yelling at cloud"

But how the fuck does a 44 year old man still make music that sounds like it is made for teenagers?

I just can't hang with pop punk anymore. Too repetitive. Too formulaic. It is probably the least interesting musical genre there is.

/rant

marrec

Banned
Real talk time:

I take "puts your hand there" as a way to say "you can put your hand in this area PLUS a bit of exploration"

Depends on the scouting party where it goes.

Made it 4 songs into the new blink182 album and this will be very "old man yelling at cloud"

But how the fuck does a 44 year old man still make music that sounds like it is made for teenagers?

I just can't hang with pop punk anymore. Too repetitive. Too formulaic. It is probably the least interesting musical genre there is.

/rant

Drag it.

Real talk time:

I take "puts your hand there" as a way to say "you can put your hand in this area PLUS a bit of exploration"

Depends on the scouting party where it goes.

I.just didn't want to assume ;_;

Huh?

Excuse me if my tone came across as anything other than playful.

Last person to tell someone how to approach their love life.

No I know sorry if I came off as aggressive

I'm just trying to be kind and considerate

zeemumu

Went back and finished Sinister 2. I haven't seen a horror movie throw its own rules out the window so quickly since Woman in Black 2.

Jobbs

Banned
Em respects her girlfriend's boundaries. Just let them do their relationship at their own pace.

listen em can do what she wants I have no problem with it

she should not do anything she doesn't feel ready to do yet

but.. I'm just pointing out, you can't wait for the other person to manually guide every one of your body parts into hers before you know she's ready

usually manually guiding my hand onto her somewhere is about a loud of a signal as there gets

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
this thread

13558875_692143937592602_5645269245133381662_o.jpg

FloatOn

What's your type then?

Intelligent and creative. Basically a competent understanding of the arts, sciences, philosophy and/or spirituality. My kink is being with a girl that is good at synths. Someone that can make me laugh and geek out with me about movies, games, music and good food. Someone that challenges me to be a better person. Someone that gracefully calls me out for being an ass. Autonomous but simultaneously places a priority on the relationship. Has their shit together, doesn't depend on or take advantage of me.

Now for the shallow:

Pretty but unconventionally so. Doesn't go to great lengths to fit the hot social norms most guys lust after. Think Zooey Deschanel before she became the hot girl nerd archetype.

Jobbs

Banned
Intelligent and creative. Basically a competent understanding of the arts, sciences, philosophy and/or spirituality. My kink is being with a girl that is good at synths. Someone that can make me laugh and geek out with me about movies, games, music and good food. Someone that challenges me to be a better person. Someone that gracefully calls me out for being an ass. Autonomous but simultaneously places a priority on the relationship. Has their shit together, doesn't depend on or take advantage of me.

Now for the shallow:

Pretty but unconventionally so. Doesn't go to great lengths to fit the hot social norms most guys lust after. Think Zooey Deschanel before she became the hot girl nerd archetype.

lol you learned all this about the girl you're amazed by after a game of laser tag?

come on you just like how she looked! thats ok too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom