• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah man Heroes of the Storm is like way better anyway bro

Jobbs

Banned
Play DOTA with me I'll help you

There's always Overwatch.

Friends don't let friends play LoL.

But please proceed drinking.

I have been an off and on again League player since 2010, and I'm *really* good at it. I nearly got to plat in solo Q at my best. I got so competitive that the game led to me becoming pissed off almost every match. Every now and then I realize how silly it is to be angry over it and uninstall... But I always come back again...

marrec

Banned
After watching both "The Theory of Everything" and "The Imitation Game" I fully believe Cumberbatch should have won Best Actor in 2015.

I have been an off and on again League player since 2010, and I'm *really* good at it. I nearly got to plat in solo Q at my best. I got so competitive that the game led to me becoming pissed off almost every match. Every now and then I realize how silly it is to be angry over it and uninstall... But I always come back again...

Right, which is why you should play a better game with a better competitive mode that matches you with more competent teammates.

Also, if you're playing DOTA with me you'll know at least there is one other competent person.

Xiao Hu

So creepy.

Is it incest if I think about my Australian twin while doing it?
________

I love Super Mario platformer but Ubisoft's Ubiart Raymans are godtier and so much more creative/charming than Nintendo's recent offering. I'm glad I brought my Vita with me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
V7TgbyN.jpg

FUME5

After watching both "The Theory of Everything" and "The Imitation Game" I fully believe Cumberbatch should have won Best Actor in 2015.

Right, which is why you should play a better game with a better competitive mode that matches you with more competent teammates.

Also, if you're playing DOTA with me you'll know at least there is one other competent person.

You can call your crew Erotic Static.

EDIT

I was more referring to your use of the word moistening, if someone wants to masturbate while thinking of you, it's out of your hands.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm lowkey drunk installing league of legends, which I quit cold turkey some 6 months ago (because the game always led to me becoming pissed off, basically). god help me.

Look at your life. Look at your choices.

Jobbs

Banned

I tried DOTA2 a few times and it always just felt strange after playing so much league. It also feels overwrought somehow.

Which is ironic considering I was on the ground floor playing the original defense of the ancients WC3 mod regularly back in the day

Look at your life. Look at your choices.

playing the game is like putting on a comfortable old glove

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
playing the game is like putting on a comfortable old glove

I just can't deal with the toxicity of the community. And devoting 45 minutes to a match where some douche can decide to ruin the whole experience for everyone. Also the new champion to adapt to once a week.

marrec

Banned
Anyone wanna massage my prostate?

*sends a message to your prostate*

"GET A JOB"

I tried DOTA2 a few times and it always just felt strange after playing so much league. It also feels overwrought somehow.

Which is ironic considering I was on the ground floor playing the original defense of the ancients WC3 mod regularly back in the day

I started w/ Hero Line Wars and Aeon of Strife and went to DOTA Allstars, never tried LOL.

I'd suggest giving DOTA 2 a better shot, it is essentially a continuation of Allstars without the crap that LOL added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom