• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
13566997_1246478272039400_4312149943934249516_n.jpg
Romantic tbh

My friend was straight up like "You get hotter girls than me :(" and I just cackled a bit

But she's just like an all around great person I like her so much and she's so sweet and kind and she makes fun of me for being a nerd in the cutest way I'm jumping off a bridge bye

zeemumu

Glad your date time went well, Em.

I've got a decent amount of things to keep me occupied tomorrow. It's gonna be great :)

Jobbs

Banned
this is may drive some of you bastards nut but I basically passed on sex friday night, received many signals, but was too sleepy and actually watching the shoe and fell asleep

marrec

Banned
this is may drive some of you bastards nut but I basically passed on sex friday night, received many signals, but was too sleepy and actually watching the shoe and fell asleep

I canceled my date tonight because I'm a crazy person

Now I'm listening to sad music

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Today I got my hair cut by this buff black guy named Franco. It is fine as hell. He did damn good work.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This fucking boatwright in Witcher. I'll slit his throat. Cheeky bastard at Gwent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom