• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Wtf. A former Girlfriend of mine was exactly the same, so far nobody I've met understood or shared her view. And now you are the same?

You seem to be the perfect pick for me then. From now on you are my personal driver.

confession time...I don't even have a car
or a driver's license. I'm afraid of operating larger vehicles ;_;

Same here. There is also no need for a car in Cologne anyway.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Got to hunt down their gamertag from the recently played list and mute them that way.

Pain in the arse, especially with the amount of teenagers letting out huge sighs while playing ranked mode.

Hahaha

Yuck. I think the quickest way will be to just go into a solo party then. Jesus Blizzard.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
OK

PACKED

TIME LOGGED FOR WORK LAST WEEK (PRIMARILY MADE UP)

A SHITLOAD OF PWG DOWNLOADED

IT IS 3:30AM

I AM SO TIRED

GOODNIGHT
How to go to sleep: yell a lot so your energy is all depleted.

FloatOn

My doge hates fireworks apparently. Hopefully people blowing shit up stops soon. I'd like to sleep early. Errands to do in the AM.

I saw a guy earlier today who was standing outside of his house, gazing at the american flag he set up on his home. That, my friends, is a true patriot. I bet HIS dog wouldn't piss on our freedoms. :mad:

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Dogs have even taken over internet memes from cats.

Xiao Hu

Soooo, apparently there is a time difference between China and Vietnam. Which means I'm way too early for my appointment at the tattoo studio

FUME5

Same here and mine poop and pee on a pad or backyard.

My hairdresser admitted that when he walks his dog if it takes a shit he pretends to pick it up because "It's gross".

Like, he has the little dog poop bags provided at all parks and will pick up leaves to look like he's cleaning up but he doesn't.

This is a tattooed man in his mid forties.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My hairdresser admitted that when he walks his dog if it takes a shit he pretends to pick it up because "It's gross".

Like, he has the little dog poop bags provided at all parks and will pick up leaves to look like he's cleaning up but he doesn't.

This is a tattooed man in his mid forties.

It might be gross but the clean up its easy as fuck. SMH

FUME5

It might be gross but the clean up its easy as fuck. SMH

He has kids too, SMDH.

all dogs are poop and barf eating dogs if they get the chance

Nah, mine stepped in some of her poop once when chasing a ball in my backyard. She was traumatized, came limping over to me with the paw held in the air and the funniest look on her face.

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Wasn't the best but it helps to forget the other one. I'm drunk what we doing

You're doing randos, I'm working on cost estimates.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Wasn't the best but it helps to forget the other one. I'm drunk what we doing

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin' horny now
giphy.gif

Xiao Hu

wut ru getin m7
It's fucking nothing! They booked the appointment for 4th August not 4th July... I will have an appointment tomorrow again but I have to reschedule my flight for Nha Trang now. Btw, Vietnamese is one of the most cacophonic languages I have heared. Yesterday my taxi driver blasted some Vietnamese pop through the cab and I was seriously considering to jump out the driving car ::pukes::

Jobbs

Banned
Bleaching my regrowth then recolouring my hair. FUN

yo what color

It's fucking nothing! They booked the appointment for 4th August not 4th July... I will have an appointment tomorrow again but I have to reschedule my flight for Nha Trang now. Btw, Vietnamese is one of the most cacophonic languages I have heared. Yesterday my taxi driver blasted some Vietnamese pop through the cab and I was seriously considering to jump out the driving car ::pukes::

I know right... cacophonic as all hell! Tôi phải đi vào phòng tắm bây giờ. mông của tôi có đuôi tàu !

SolVanderlyn

Xiao Hu

I know right... cacophonic as all hell! Tôi phải đi vào phòng tắm bây giờ. mông của tôi có đuôi tàu !

Yep, and here I thought Mandarin was already horrible. This mess though.... I mean, if they still used Chinese characters I would be able to read, but Jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom