• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
WHAT THE FUCK STANNIS?
I'm glad I got spoiled he dies. Why is he listening to this ho?

Halcyon

So how was everyone's fourth?

I sprained my ankle running around the yard playing catch on Friday.

So I spent most of the weekend on the couch looking at this.

dYjmszh.jpg

Seaklng

Banned
Great to see you back! <3

Glad you're alive.
I'm fine although a bit distracted by a blonde lady.
Yeah I got crazy busy with work and school. Interviewed for a promotion. Blah blah blah.
Just started watching Penny Dreadful.. finally.

Oooo. Distracted by a blonde, eh?

marrec

Banned
Have used the words 'pickle bear' at least ten thousand times.

Who is my little pickle bear Marrec. ITS YOU YES IT IS OH BOY

*laughs and claps*

Babies are the best cause they make you feel like you're the best entertainer on earth when they're in a good mood.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
FUCK THE NIGHT'S WATCH!!!

Edit: GoT spoilers

RPG character creation thought - instead of core attributes, you pick alleles on a (very simplified) genome. There are interactions between genes and some combinations may have downsides both statistically and cosmetically.

Your genome controls the upper and lower bounds on your character's stats. Selecting your character's backstory (ala Darklands) places your character within these bounds. Character progression through gameplay modifies from this starting position.

Misha

Banned
RPG character creation thought - instead of core attributes, you pick alleles on a (very simplified) genome. There are interactions between genes and some combinations may have downsides both statistically and cosmetically.

Your genome controls the upper and lower bounds on your character's stats. Selecting your character's backstory (ala Darklands) places your character within these bounds. Character progression through gameplay modifies from this starting position.
I really like character creation that's a mix of choices and things you are given. Makes for interesting variation. It's neat to see what people will do with something that they wouldn't normally choose

SeaKing and halcyon both reappear within minutes of each other. Could they be the same person?

I really like character creation that's a mix of choices and things you are given. Makes for interesting variation. It's neat to see what people will do with something that they wouldn't normally choose

I'm not familiar with many that do that actually

Misha

Banned
I watched mr robot a bit last night. I think the praise for it that I've heard was a bit much but I like rami malek and it's kinda neat to see a character with mental illness
I'm not familiar with many that do that actually
It's mostly pen and paper games that do it

Halcyon

I am my own special flower. Thats what the doctors tell me. I call the other homeless people doctors. I'm homeless.

marrec

Banned
Since electricity is back its time to make hashbrowns.

You make good decisions Vazra.

Done. Sorry for the bad quality

Man that looks really nice and it looks like they had a light touch, I expect a tattoo that size to be all swolled up and angry by this point lol

Maybe it's me. Maybe it's not. We may never know.
Unless this is also what they look like.

Halcyon confirmed. The nose ring is a dead give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom