• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

all this tinder talk all the time is basically peer pressure btw

should I start a profile? I'm busy as fuck and can basically only date Fri/Sat

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I do that too! I barely swipe anyone right tbh. and still :(

yeah that must be it....I wish I could just blame Germans again but weather boy was American so it must be the German influence on him.

edit: what about drunk work guy btw? :eek: weren't you guys hooking up?
We did once. But I cant do it. He's a conspiracy nut, doesn't technically have a job, or a car, or a licence and I went yeah nah.
blue looks good on you Lucian
Cheers. That pic was from May. Different blue now.
Lisa is insatiable

<3

Jobbs

Banned
We did once. But I cant do it. He's a conspiracy nut, doesn't technically have a job, or a car, or a licence and I went yeah nah.

Cheers. That pic was from May. Different blue now.

<3

This must have been a really charming ass crazy hobo guy for you to hook up with him hahaha

I like the new blue very much

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
This must have been a really charming ass crazy hobo guy for you to hook up with him hahaha

The homeless have some very respectable beards.

2/4

I'm doin' o.k.

Lucian Cat

doo eeet!

oh I see you pulled a Lea there. ;/
I pulled a what.

Pretty much. I thought he was alright. I mean he's a nice guy, just... yeah wrong time in his life to meet again.

Blue/purple. My friend demanded to touch it when we went to the movies. He was envious of the silky softness.

The homeless have some very respectable beards.

2/4

I'm doin' o.k.
It may have been the beard actually...
You're ok Transy <3

marrec

Banned
Oh that reminds me, I swiped through all the people Tinder had in my area in the ranges I set up.

Welp, guess I'm alone forever.

Lucian Cat

Oh that reminds me, I swiped through all the people Tinder had in my area in the ranges I set up.

Welp, guess I'm alone forever.

My friend did that. I felt bad for him. Still haven't hit him in my swipes yet lol...

Edit: I lied I just found him. Yeah I see why he gets no likes. Oh dear.

Jobbs

Banned
Lea ghosts people!

reducing human beings to "swipes" still feels a bit weird to me, but maybe I just don't understand because I haven't tried it

apparently everyone does it, including the girl I'm dating was talking about it (hopefully she's not doing it at the present moment..)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Böhse Onkelz.

They deny they're right wing but is that just them saving their reputation or is it just people projecting?

The wikipedia article is too unbiased for me to form an opinion. Stupid, neutral Wikipedia.

marrec

Banned
Lea ghosts people!

reducing human beings to "swipes" still feels a bit weird to me, but maybe I just don't understand because I haven't tried it

apparently everyone does it, including the girl I'm dating was talking about it (hopefully she's not doing it at the present moment..)

It's just depressing to me at this point, I probably only still do it because I want to feel bad about myself.

I mean, once Tinder finds me more people to judge.

Lea ghosts people!

so what! I can't respond to every creep that turns out to be creepy
They deny they're right wing but is that just them saving their reputation or is it just people projecting?

The wikipedia article is too unbiased for me to form an opinion. Stupid, neutral Wikipedia.
it's complicated. there were connections to right wing shit but I think they're still denying it. what can't be denied is that it's generally embarrassing to like them and they do have a lot of idot fans.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Lea ghosts people!

At first I was like "these are real people with real feelings and to treat this app with anything less than the utmost seriousness and care would be an unconscionable disrespect". Then after 5 mins you are thinking "ugly, hot, hot, ugly, ugly, has a kid, hot, probably a bot" x100

Tinder is where romance festers on society's open wounds.

Jobbs

Banned
Only thing this dude's profile says "I have a dog"
Must. Not. Swipe. Right.

why not?

if I did this I'd keep the profile very brief too. long profiles... pffff

jcpUSb2.jpg

I just meant that's your thing! dumping scrubs may also be your thing but ghosting people is your thing in more recent history haha

that's just how the game works. why should I get someone's hopes up by keeping up the conversation if I'm not really interested in meeting them?
plus the conversations are rarely deep or interesting. it's mostly smalltalk. so.... I get ghosted too but I don't mind. it's more like a common understanding that we didn't work out/weren't aiming for the same things

Jobbs

Banned
I agree with grenadier and fumesy that profiles should be brief but nurses should be sure to mention it because there may be weirdos out there who will swipe right anyone who's a nurse

that's just how the game works. why should I get someone's hopes up by keeping up the conversation if I'm not really interested in meeting them?
plus the conversations are rarely deep or interesting. it's mostly smalltalk. so.... I get ghosted too but I don't mind. it's more like a common understanding that we didn't work out/weren't aiming for the same things

oh I agree totally. =]

I agree with grenadier and fumesy that profiles should be brief but nurses should be sure to mention it because there may be weirdos out there who will swipe right anyone who's a nurse

oh I agree totally. someone said pulling a lea is dumping a scrub, I just thought maybe it actually meant ghosting people. XD

dumping and ghosting a scrub can be very similar in this day and age :D in4 edit haha!

Jobbs

Banned
dumping and ghosting a scrub can be very similar in this day and age :D in4 edit haha!

always so awkward! I wish I could form and edit my thoughts before hitting submit!

She can't keep getting away with it.

:: channels impotent rage of the far left and far right ::

didn't she sit and answer questions for 20 hours or whatever in front of all the GOP wackos in congress as they hit her with everything they had and didn't land a single blow or get anything out of her? How did it not end there?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Having a crush feels like your heart and stomach are trying to keep a secret from your brain, but they both sick at keeping secrets.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want someone to like me or want me for real.

I wish I were there so I could hang around with you and cheer you up man. I know things might be looking like shit at the moment but its not really as bad as it might seem. We have those days , weeks, months and years at times. You gonna be alright dude and you always know you can message me here or twitter if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom