• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

how much in non penis currency?

34521 New Brazilian Shaved Vaginae
350 Euros if I'm right. Almost half the price if we assume i would pay an European artist about 100 Euros per hour

probably from your tattoo? that's why I always cover it the first day
edit: dragonhead looks good btw!

I've got that plaster that seals everything up. And the blood was behind the door soooo...I'm gonna get spooked tonight

Jobbs

Banned
hi seakling =]

and xaio that tattoo is awesome, my jealousy bone is g...

I sprained my ankle running around the yard playing catch on Friday.

So I spent most of the weekend on the couch looking at this.

okay NOW my jealousy bone is going nuts

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You make good decisions Vazra.

TBH I have cut down on the overeating thing this year and since cutting down meat I go pretty simplistic with meals and if I need filler I can always make whatever Im preparing a bit more if necessary. Also the fact that these days since I stopped eating meat Ive seen a few changes like being less sweaty and taking better dumps feels good.

With all these changes lately I think I might die soon
invoker-laugh.gif

Vikings is really good :eek:
I feel like fighting some creepy dudes with an axe rn.

and I can't wait for shopping winter clothes. definitely going for a sexy viking look this year.

Jobbs

Banned
Yo. You caught me before a nap!
Gotta sleep before all the book learning tonight.

How have you been? :)

dude I've got waaaay too much blood, it's driving me crazy, wish you were here to help

I'm good. what kind of book learning are you doing?

Seaklng

Banned
dude I've got waaaay too much blood, it's driving me crazy, wish you were here to help

I'm good. what kind of book learning are you doing?
Yeah man. Lemme bloodlet you!
Do you like the smell of isopropyl? I do. Its comforting to me. Have I asked this before?

Electrocardiography. Real dry stuff. /:

Halcyon

hi seakling =]

and xaio that tattoo is awesome, my jealousy bone is g...

okay NOW my jealousy bone is going nuts

Jobbs do you have the Moto x pure or the 2014. In either situation what back did you get and what are your thoughts on it. I'm gonna order a bamboo pure I think.

I ask this because I vaguely remember you having a moto x. If this isn't the case then answer me anyway. Buy one. Do the research. Make a YouTube review and link me. I won't give it a like but don't take it personally. I just don't like you, personally.

Xiao Hu

will have to grow my hair out first..and I still have to figure out how to do these stupid little braids at the side of the head x_x

Ehm, I think for those you will definitely need another human being. Those things look so fucking fickle I wouldn't even dare to touch them

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs do you have the Moto x pure or the 2014. In either situation what back did you get and what are your thoughts on it. I'm gonna order a bamboo pure I think.

I ask this because I vaguely remember you having a moto x. If this isn't the case then answer me anyway. Buy one. Do the research. Make a YouTube review and link me. I won't give it a like but don't take it personally. I just don't like you, personally.

I had the pure 2014 but I broke the USB input a while ago somehow so I upgraded to the latest one.

I dug both of them, but, then, I'm not a big phone dweeb so I don't really know how to compare all the finer points. My only critique of the 2014 was that the camera was a bit mediocre, but the camera on the new one is better.

Yeah man. Lemme bloodlet you!
Do you like the smell of isopropyl? I do. Its comforting to me. Have I asked this before?

Electrocardiography. Real dry stuff. /:

isopropy? yes of course. you're saying all the right things today

will have to grow my hair out first..and I still have to figure out how to do these stupid little braids at the side of the head x_x

like this?

Katheryn-Winnick-stars-as-Lagertha-in-seaosn-4-of-History-Channels-Vikings-670x447.jpg

this is hot for sure

marrec

Banned
TBH I have cut down on the overeating thing this year and since cutting down meat I go pretty simplistic with meals and if I need filler I can always make whatever Im preparing a bit more if necessary. Also the fact that these days since I stopped eating meat Ive seen a few changes like being less sweaty and taking better dumps feels good.

With all these changes lately I think I might die soon
invoker-laugh.gif

Hashbrowns are one of my guilty pleasures, I don't do a lot with potatoes because they have too many carbs for my diet, but when I'm being a sneaky fuck I'll make some hashbrowns or home fries and *drooooooool*

Glad to hear your poops are better lol, meat is mostly unnecessary I've found.

Unless you're making Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers *droooooooool*

like this?

Katheryn-Winnick-stars-as-Lagertha-in-seaosn-4-of-History-Channels-Vikings-670x447.jpg

this is hot for sure

Back when I was in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism, [not to be confused with my CSA which is Community Supported Agriculture]) I played as a Viking Lord and braided up my hair all crazy like with beads and bones and shit. Was super fun.

Jobbs

Banned
Back when I was in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism, [not to be confused with my CSA which is Community Supported Agriculture]) I played as a Viking Lord and braided up my hair all crazy like with beads and bones and shit. Was super fun.

:: shoves you into locker ::

hahah nerd

:: high fives other bully ::

I had the pure 2014 but I broke the USB input a while ago somehow so I upgraded to the latest one.

I dug both of them, but, then, I'm not a big phone dweeb so I don't really know how to compare all the finer points. My only critique of the 2014 was that the camera was a bit mediocre, but the camera on the new one is better.

isopropy? yes of course. you're saying all the right things today

like this?

this is hot for sure
the braids on the top are too much but apart from this, yes
that's more like it! thx

marrec

Banned
This thread will go to shit.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1242898
Bookmark me

I'll just post this here too then:

See, that's the problem with conspiracy theories, every time there is evidence that proves the conspiracy wrong the crazies just expand their conspiracy net to include more and more people.

So now, because the FBI found no wrongdoing by Hillary, the FBI is in on the conspiracy too.

Soon "THIS GOES STRAIGHT TO THE TOP!" and "LIZARD PEOPLE!"

There is literally nothing that the FBI could say today besides "We are arresting Hillary R. Clinton for the death of Benjamin Ghazi" that would sate some of these crazies.

And now I'll try to stay out of it because there are some bad actors in that thread who have disingenuous intentions.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
We should take bets on how many times she will be indicted.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
That thread will turn into a graveyard. A lot of these threads are like that. Im better watching but not adding my 2 cents on there.
Did anyone else see that Daily Show video about Sanders supporters who are set to vote for Trump, yet cannot for the life of them figure out a justifiable reason?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Stopped swiping for the moment. Seem to have met a few possibly half decent guys.
Caught up with the one I've actually met before this afternoon, he gave me less than half price amiibo (manager perks).
Another one is a hipster looking guy (read beard and hitler youth hair) with so much nerd stuff my eyes nearly bleed, he seems sweet.
And a metalhead (because of course) he also seems nice too and I might be seeing him this weekend.

Thus ends my first 30 hours of tindering not including convos that went nowhere and matches that haven't turned into convos.

Jobbs

Banned
Stopped swiping for the moment. Seem to have met a few possibly half decent guys.
Caught up with the one I've actually met before this afternoon, he gave me less than half price amiibo (manager perks).
Another one is a hipster looking guy (read beard and hitler youth hair) with so much nerd stuff my eyes nearly bleed, he seems sweet.
And a metalhead (because of course) he also seems nice too and I might be seeing him this weekend.

Thus ends my first 30 hours of tindering not including convos that went nowhere and matches that haven't turned into convos.

you make this sound so fun

you make this sound so fun

yeah can't be the same Tinder I'm on lol.
this guy I talked with the last couple of days kept telling me how he's into "weather" and "weather related stuff" (actual wording)
the other one admitted to liking a band that's usually favored by racist or "unpolitical" rednecks
::sighs::

Jobbs

Banned
Girl perks

if I could meet different genres of cool girls and get cheap amiibos I'd be on there in a second

this guy I talked with the last couple of days kept telling me how he's into "weather" and "weather related stuff" (actual wording)
the other one admitted to liking a band that's usually favored by racist or "unpolitical" rednecks

okay... actually laughed out loud at "weather related stuff" hahaha

trabby :'(

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Give it a shot maybe he'll show you a meteor shower while you drink rum & cokes on a roof somewhere.

You could be dating a hot, future meteorologist.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

I swipe left on anyone that looks even slightly like a fuckboy. They also need something half decent in their profile.
I mean mine isn't anything special but it gives you an idea of me

Maybe you just have wankers near you

Changed my mind, don't want that up lol

I swipe left on anyone that looks even slightly like a fuckboy. They also need something half decent in their profile.
I mean mine isn't anything special but it gives you an idea of me

Maybe you just have wankers near you

I do that too! I barely swipe anyone right tbh. and still :(

yeah that must be it....I wish I could just blame Germans again but weather boy was American so it must be the German influence on him.

edit: what about drunk work guy btw? :eek: weren't you guys hooking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom