• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Good morning, you sexy fruit molesting bitches. Guess what fucking hurts after yesterday's 6 hour session?
My back of course!
Also: I probably asked before but where the hell is Acrid?

Ive found I like Aerosmith way more than I thought I would. Lots of easy to listen to songs

Makes sense. I only know a handful of songs.

awesomee =] sudden unexpected concerts can be fun.

let me know how steven tyler is and if he does "Dream On" and if he does "Dream On" let me know if he's still capable of hitting those inhuman notes

Ha, I imagine so. If he's still touring, he's still pretty confident, no?

Steven Tyler has an impressively large mouth.
To this day I still don't know if Dude Looks Like a Lady was a self portrait or not.

Misha

Banned
Makes sense. I only know a handful of songs.

Ha, I imagine so. If he's still touring, he's still pretty confident, no?

To this day I still don't know if Dude Looks Like a Lady was a self portrait or not.

Probably more than you'd think tbh.
Dream on, rag doll, train kept a rollin'(cover), crazy, Janie's got a gun, jaded, sweet emotion, walk this way, I don't want to miss a thing, dude looks like a lady
All get played a lot and that's almost a full setlist :p

Jobbs

Banned
Viking rune hairpin thingy.

tumblr_ngs5d8DBEs1u1kz6oo3_500.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Viking women are irresistible because if you resist they will kill you.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Right now I want someone to sit on my lap, listen music together while talking and ocassionally kiss each other. #SomeoneShootMe

Pau

Looking at apartments in Oakland Pittsburgh and it's making me depressed how cheap stuff is compared to what I pay in NYC for a tiny apartment. D:

Jobbs

Banned
Looking at apartments in Oakland Pittsburgh and it's making me depressed how cheap stuff is compared to what I pay in NYC for a tiny apartment. D:

I think you're comparing one of the less expensive places to live vs. one of the most.. And yea that'll do it. If I wanted to live in NYC it'd be in a sardine can

Have you run into any of the famous local dialect in Pittsburgh or is that more just around the fringes at this point?

Misha

Banned
everyone should let me do their hair, accessories, makeup, and nails, because that's how manly I am

I need help just cause I can't be objective.
That's still a lot. It's like the same price my mom pays in Cologne, and Cologne has rather high rents even in the shittiest areas.

I'm talking a four room apartment(bedroom, living room, den/study/dining room, kitchen) in a house. At the very least this is incredibly cheap for a US city. Could pay like 300 if I roomed with two other people but that didn't worm out

Pau

I think you're comparing one of the less expensive places to live vs. one of the most.. And yea that'll do it. If I wanted to live in NYC it'd be in a sardine can

Have you run into any of the famous local dialect in Pittsburgh or is that more just around the fringes at this point?
I haven't really heard it but I tend to only really interact with students and faculty.

Give me some figures pls
We pay $2700 for a tiny two bedroom apartment. The second bedroom barely fits a twin bed and dresser.

I'm seeing 3-4 bedroom houses for $1200-1500 a month.

everyone should let me do their hair, accessories, makeup, and nails, because that's how manly I am
I would be totally down to hire you as my personal stylist. After seeing your work of course. :p

I'd be ok with this. I love having people do my hair.
Sameee.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
We pay $2700 for a tiny two bedroom apartment. The second bedroom barely fits a twin bed and dresser.

I'm seeing 3-4 bedroom houses for $1200-1500 a month.

I went through the same shock when moving here. Back in MN I was paying $530/mo for a veerrrry spacious one bedroom. Now I pay double that for a single room in a three bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom