• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a start but I want more

lemon-176816

TOTP AW YISS MOTHERFUCKER

FloatOn

God I need to get laid. It's been too long. And these fruit gifs are killing me

Like I wish I had another fwb situation. Those are too damn rare

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
She smiled and sipped from her glass. There was altogether too much of her sitting there, the broad expanse of thigh cradled in the insubstantial stocking and the garters with the pale flesh pursed and her full breasts and the sootblack piping of her eyelids, a gaudish rake of metaldust in prussian blue where cerulean moths fluttered her awake from some outlandish dream. Suttree gradually going awash in the sheer outrageous sentience of her. Their glasses clicked on the tabletop. Her hot spiced tongue fat in his mouth and her hands all over him like the very witch of fuck.

Cormac McCarthy, Suttree

She smiled and sipped from her glass. There was altogether too much of her sitting there, the broad expanse of thigh cradled in the insubstantial stocking and the garters with the pale flesh pursed and her full breasts and the sootblack piping of her eyelids, a gaudish rake of metaldust in prussian blue where cerulean moths fluttered her awake from some outlandish dream. Suttree gradually going awash in the sheer outrageous sentience of her. Their glasses clicked on the tabletop. Her hot spiced tongue fat in his mouth and her hands all over him like the very witch of fuck.

Cormac McCarthy, Suttree

I am the very witch of fuck.

FloatOn

I'd probably do it if I had a dick
but I also really like watermelon so maybe I'd just look for another hole somewhere

hahaha the power of my post cancels your edit! don't be ashamed dear friend

The thirst of this thread is having an effect on me.

It's making me say abnormal things

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mr. and Mrs. Frog, your son has been accused of fruit refusal

Jobbs

Banned
I don't think I could ever do FWB. There's a built in problem because I wouldn't have sex with someone unless I liked them, and if I liked them I would be jealous. I see it as something that's just impossible

I guess I'm going to a Steven Tyler concert right now. Lol

what on earth

Misha

Banned
Witches and warlock tend to refer to those who practice a more wild or dark magic. Where wizards try to control the magic they more just channel it so its more raw and less controllable. Kinda like the dark side of the force

(ofc referring to fantasy. Idk what practitioners irl believe)

I don't think I could ever do FWB. There's a built in problem because I wouldn't have sex with someone unless I liked them, and if I liked them I would be jealous. I see it as something that's just impossible

what on earth
I'm with you on the fwb thing. I'm really glad it works for others, but it's not for me.

Concert tonight was a last minute invite because one of my coworkers had an extra ticket. She's fast becoming my new best friend.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm with you on the fwb thing. I'm really glad it works for others, but it's not for me.

Concert tonight was a last minute invite because one of my coworkers had an extra ticket. She's fast becoming my new best friend.

awesomee =] sudden unexpected concerts can be fun.

let me know how steven tyler is and if he does "Dream On" and if he does "Dream On" let me know if he's still capable of hitting those inhuman notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom