• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

T2 turned a horror movie about killer cyborgs into a family friendly action film starring a boy and his robot pal.

(With some good parts)

jb1234

I saw T2 long before the original. T2 is a great action movie, for sure but it's also loaded with uneven acting and some bloat. I think the original is a much more concise film.

What the actual fuck people

If it makes you feel better I've seen the Terminator show at Universal Studios theme park.

going to have to re-figure out how to get dressed. going out with this girl in just a bit to see Blake Lively fight sharks in a swimsuit

Terminator 2 had some iconic stuff in it but I never liked the idea of the liquid metal terminator. Felt like a gimmick to show off their groundbreaking CG

Matt it's been like a month. No way you already forgot how to put jeans and converse on.

Jobbs

Banned
Matt it's been like a month. No way you already forgot how to put jeans and converse on.

err I meant I've spent so little time dressed since monday that I've forgotten how. I've already been out with this girl before

and jeans converse? pff that's so not what's going on....

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Welp, Sam Tarley's dad was made into an adequate asshole in the show. I am satisfied

Jobbs

Banned
It was more for Matt's benefit, really. :p

nah I'm not really in grieving mode anymore, maybe a bit of malaise at worst

I inherited this girl out of it and it's going well, she messages me *a lot*

and now that I need to pick her up she's nowhere and not responding haha

dralla

Y HALO THAR

hullo m8

--

My landlord won't allow cats inside but she 'adopted' an outside cat. Her kids named him/her Oreo. He/she's pretty awesome

BXlKFDh.jpg

7dfDS8M.jpg

--

ps. I've never seen Terminator either

dralla

I've never seen Aliens either

Or The Matrix

Or The Godfather

Or Scarface

I tried to watch a some "classic" movies I've never seen before last year and didn't care for most of them. Indiana Jones was ass. I thought Die Hard held up well. I need to start watching Disney movies. When I tell people I haven't seen Finding Nemo I could some dirty looks. I'm not really a big movie person tho, I much prefer TV.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I tried to watch a some "classic" movies I've never seen before last year and didn't care for most of them. Indiana Jones was ass. I thought Die Hard held up well. I need to start watching Disney movies. When I tell people I haven't seen Finding Nemo I could some dirty looks. I'm not really a big movie person tho, I much prefer TV.

I prefer looking your face
invoker-romance.gif

dralla

Oh I've never actually seen any Indiana Jones movie all the way through either

Also hi new friend

I couldn't force myself to watch anymore after the first Indy, sooo bad.

If you're referring to me, I'm not exactly new :p I post in these threads from time to time. But, hullo there.

ps. vodka and peach seltzer
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom