• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
OMG, in that Pokemon GO thread...
People are walking around their block for the 1st time, WTF, I just can't...
This forum is just so depressing today.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OMG, in that Pokemon GO thread...
People are walking around their block for the 1st time, WTF, I just can't...
This forum is just so depressing today.

Are you impressed by the stuff happening in NeoGAF? Nothing shocks me anymore tbh.

I don't like taking baths. I take showers standing up in the pitch black with rock music blaring. Turn out all the lights, plug up all the doorjams with towels to keep light from seeping in. Total visual deprevation. Cold water.

You had me right until you said cold water. Dark showers are the fucking bomb. Never listened to music in the shower though.

Xiao Hu

Omg, I NEED a modern Blade Runner game with interrogation and branching paths and shit. Give me a rebranded Deus Ex like and I'll be happy
I also NEED to fuck somebody's brains out soon. I think the girl at the reception is quite fond of me so perhaps I should bone her in of the empty hotel rooms

Vazra

Omg, I NEED a modern Blade Runner game with interrogation and branching paths and shit. Give me a rebranded Deus Ex like and I'll be happy
I also NEED to fuck somebody's brains out soon. I think the girl at the reception is quite fond of me so perhaps I should bone her in of the empty hotel rooms
Yup
Put your seed deep inside me and make me moan in absolute pleasure.

FUME5

Not even going to try to multi quote.

Blade Runner is one of my favorite films for the cinematography alone. So many cyberpunk worlds built on those set designs.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Nah Blade Runner is the shit Vaz watch that shit.

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0bS-YnLf4s

Thread needs more party music

Not even going to try to multi quote.

Blade Runner is one of my favorite films for the cinematography alone. So many cyberpunk worlds built on those set designs.

That's all well and good but if you don't love cyberpunk then Blade Runner is hardly going to change your opinion on things. About the only cyberpunk movie I like a lot is Twelve Monkeys, and the cyberpunk parts are the worst parts of it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Australians don't understand irony and I am Australian

W6oybGm.gif

FUME5

That's all well and good but if you don't love cyberpunk then Blade Runner is hardly going to change your opinion on things. About the only cyberpunk movie I like a lot is Twelve Monkeys, and the cyberpunk parts are the worst parts of it.

Who doesn't love street level sci fi?

Vaz, the GiTS movie is great, but they aren't films I'd compare.

Pau

I haven't seen any of The Godfather movies. But it seems a little too intense for me. :(

I have seen Alien, Aliens, Terminator, T2, and Blade Runner. Wasn't too impressed with the last one but that's after hearing all the hype and reading the book. I think I just don't like a lot of the tropes associated with it because of the noir thing.

jb1234

I haven't seen any of The Godfather movies. But it seems a little too intense for me. :(

I have seen Alien, Aliens, Terminator, T2, and Blade Runner. Wasn't too impressed with the last one but that's after hearing all the hype and reading the book. I think I just don't like a lot of the tropes associated with it because of the noir thing.

Blade Runner is one of the most boring movies I've seen. It put me to sleep. Still need to see the Godfather films. I have them on DVD.

Vazra

I enjoyed Hans Christian Anderson's The Little Mermaid (Anime) more than Disney's Little Mermaid. Come at me.

Turin

Banned
I couldn't really get into The Godfather.

Not huge on cyberpunk but I'm look forward to seeing how CDPR's game turns out.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Two eps of season 6 left.

I had the HUGE TWIST revealed to me but I figured it was true years ago

Davos has steadily risen to being among my top three favorite characters.

jb1234

I just hate the notion that just because some thing is slower-placed, and builds itself up is shown as boring. Blade Runner is enthralling

Slower-paced films don't bother me, as long as I find them interesting. I didn't find Blade Runner interesting. It just didn't grab me. But it was a long time ago. Maybe I'll give it another chance.

Nothing is more hilarious, heartwrenching, and uplifting than seeing someone learn that the world is fucked up and act like they are the only one to ever figure this out.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Nothing is more hilarious, heartwrenching, and uplifting than seeing someone learn that the world is fucked up and act like they are the only one to ever figure this out.
Everyone figures this out, but everyone feels this way when they do. I don't think it's possible to fully realize that other people are actually fundamentally the same as you until you're older. Until then, you're the exception in the world.

Replace Muse with Tool and that's me.

I've not listened to much tool. It seems ok.

I've been through phases where I binge on the classics, do love a bit of Floyd.

Blade Runner is one of the most boring movies I've seen. It put me to sleep. Still need to see the Godfather films. I have them on DVD.

wqsPcnE.gif

(If you want boring, try the Dune movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom